Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st May 2016, 00:33   #1
BHPian

Finally! I made it

Hello Everyone!

I am Vaibhao Tatte. I live in Pune. Like almost 75% of working professional in my town, I am a Software Engineer by profession.

I came across Team-BHP in 2012, when I was planning to buy my car.
I drive Chevrolet Beat. She is 4 year old & is having 30K on odo. Except service center related issues, I never had any problem with her, touch-wood.

I love travelling by road. Before arrival of my daughter, we have done lot of road trips. In recent past, mode of transportation for vacation has been changed to flight/train. Hope to get back to road for long trips soon.

I love Himalayan treks. I have completed two high altitude treks in last two year. I have also done many small treks in Sahyadri.

I am looking forward to have active participation on forum.

Thanks!
Vaibhao
VaibhaoT is online now   (5) Thanks
Old 31st May 2016, 09:16   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Hi Vaibhao, Welcome to the forum. Trekking in the Himalayas sounds awesome. Looking forward to reports about your trekking expeditions. Am sure you would have had some interesting experiences.

Last edited by Rajeevraj : 31st May 2016 at 09:18.
Rajeevraj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st May 2016, 16:17   #3
BHPian

Re: Finally! I made it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeevraj View Post
Hi Vaibhao, Welcome to the forum. Trekking in the Himalayas sounds awesome. Looking forward to reports about your trekking expeditions. Am sure you would have had some interesting experiences.
Hello Rajeevraj,

Yes, Himalaya trekking is an interesting experience in itself. Its little costly affair, but I think its worth every penny that we spend.
This year plan is for Goechala trek in September. Hopefully I will be able to complete it.
I will attempt to post my previous experiences as well.
Old 31st May 2016, 18:48   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaibhaoT View Post
I am Vaibhao Tatte. ------------
I love Himalayan treks. I have completed two high altitude treks in last two year. I have also done many small treks in Sahyadri.
I am looking forward to have active participation on forum.

Thanks!
Vaibhao
Hello Vaibhao,

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation in the forum and hopefully you will enjoy your happy stay on TBHP.

I have to admit that I am quite impressed by your trekking record. I, for one, am absolutely terrified whenever someone asks me to go for a trek. In fact, last week a couple of friends asked me to come with them. But having never trekked before, I was reluctant. Even so, I went with them. I am a bit on the healthy side, and hence had difficulty climbing very steep sections. After one point, I couldn't continue at all. My friends had to pull me up. Also, I have this fear that I will fall of a steep cliff and die. I really admire your courage and determination to do high altitude treks.

Regards,
Syed
searchingheaven is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st June 2016, 13:20   #5
BHPian

Welcome Vaibhao,
This is perhaps the best motoring site in India and I am sure you will have a great time interacting as well as sharing your experiences here with all of us.
Regards
ramases6 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2016, 10:28   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by searchingheaven View Post
Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation in the forum and hopefully you will enjoy your happy stay on TBHP.

I have to admit that I am quite impressed by your trekking record.

Thanks Syed!
High altitude trek need tremendous preparation. I must admit that I am also under pressure while preparing for trek. But I think if you go with professionals & good group, its really safe & its worth .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramases6 View Post
Welcome Vaibhao,
This is perhaps the best motoring site in India and I am sure you will have a great time interacting as well as sharing your experiences here with all of us.
Regards
Thanks ramases6 .
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks