Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th June 2016, 11:29   #1
BHPian

Excited to be on Team-BHP

Hi All,
Finally, After years of being a reader/listener on the forum, I have got membership of this forum. It almost feels like getting your voice back post throat surgery

A bit about myself. I am aged 38, live in Bangalore and I develop software for my livelihood . I Like to travel and preferably by road. In fact, many times the destination gets decided based on the drive rather than the destination itself.

The first car which I owned was a Santro which I still have. The second car was a Tuscan Wine Linea Tjet Plus. I was one of the first ones to book it when it was launched in Nov 2010. I had to sell it last year and brought a Polo TDI Highline Night Blue. I had to return it to company as I left the company (it was under company lease). Now, I am looking for a pre-worshiped Linea Tjet. Once a Tjet owner always a Tjet owner.

I am glad to be a member of this community!
amit1agrawal is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 13th June 2016, 11:38   #2
Senior - BHPian

re: Excited to be on Team-BHP

Welcome to the forum buddy! Totally understand what you mean by destination gets picked based on the journey Hey if you're going the used car way, why not look into buying a 1.8tsi Laura? Save for the steering feel (you'll get used to it since it is pretty accurate also the gearbox and driving position ought to make up for that) it could pose much better value for money as a used car buy

Last edited by IshaanIan : 13th June 2016 at 11:39.
Old 13th June 2016, 12:39   #3
BHPian

Re: Excited to be on Team-bhp

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshaanIan View Post
Welcome to the forum buddy! Totally understand what you mean by destination gets picked based on the journey Hey if you're going the used car way, why not look into buying a 1.8tsi Laura? Save for the steering feel (you'll get used to it since it is pretty accurate also the gearbox and driving position ought to make up for that) it could pose much better value for money as a used car buy
Thanks Ishaan!
I am planning to stay away from Skoda due to after sales horror stories. Unless there is a strong feedback on drastic changes in their after sales service. Also, the spare parts & service is expensive compared to Fiat. It's an excellent product though.
Old 13th June 2016, 13:03   #4
BHPian

Re: Excited to be on Team-BHP

Welcome to the forum Sir!
Old 19th June 2016, 14:41   #5
BHPian

Re: Excited to be on Team-BHP

Thanks ankurchaturvedi.
IshaanIan you got me thinking. I did some research on team-bhp and it does seem a good value proposition. Adding it to the search list( only had tjet in in that).
I haven't driven it yet but i would be mind blowing going by the reviews on team bhp.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks