Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th July 2016, 23:45   #1
BHPian

A hello to all

My first introduction with team-BHP was in mid 2009 when i started looking for my new car. I had a pre owned maruti -800 till then and it was all to be changed as I'd get married in six months and was expecting my posting to a peace station (was posted to Line of control then). My fellow officer (an ardent team-bhp follower) introduced me to the site with superb official reviews and threads.
I am a late bloomer in the field of automobile. However as I went through various forums and threads on Team-Bhp, my interest in cars increased manifold. Being a commerce graduate I have my own limitation in understanding the mechanics of automobile. However with elaborate discussions I found that I am catching up pretty fast. I have started making notes from discussions and try to understand the same on my car next day.
Beside cars i have interest in Photography and ornithology. While stationed in Congo on UN peace keeping mission my collection of photographs were added to the UN website for brief period of time. i also won third prize in Digital Photography challenge. A yellow frame is all i want. i picked up bird watching while i was in Palampur and i think i have a lot to learn in that field too.
I am 35years old from Delhi and have been married for 7 years. i drive Ford Fiesta 1.6 ZXI and also have VW Polo 1.2 HL. i dream to own a Fortuner one day and hope i will realise this dream in a year or two.
Thank you for your support and directions so far. As i join Team-BHP, my aim is to contribute positively to the community in all capacity as well as to learn the new aspects of motoring.
Regards
dinesh6481 is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 18th July 2016, 16:29   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: A hello to all

Welcome Dinesh!

It's a pleasure to have a person who has served in the UN peace keeping mission. An honour really!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinesh6481 View Post
I am a late bloomer in the field of automobile.
Doesn't matter when you get in the cars, it's important that you did. Really inspiring to know that you have notes on the discussions. Definitely helps in improving your knowledge.

All the very best and hope you achieve your dream of owning a fortuner earlier than you expect. Looking forward to some amazing photography from you.
Omkar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th July 2016, 17:18   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinesh6481 View Post
Beside cars i have interest in Photography and ornithology. While stationed in Congo on UN peace keeping mission my collection of photographs were added to the UN website for brief period of time. i also won third prize in Digital Photography challenge.

As i join Team-BHP, my aim is to contribute positively to the community in all capacity as well as to learn the new aspects of motoring.
Regards
Welcome Aboard Sir. Pleasure to have you with us. Do share your experiences and images.
Old 18th July 2016, 22:12   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Fauji's are always welcome on Team BHP even if they are late bloomers with respect to cars
Please post some of your photos of Congo and birds.
Old 18th July 2016, 23:25   #5
BHPian

Thank you V.Nayaryan and Prowler for words of encouragement. I'll surely share my photographs. Right now trying to get hold of various features of the threads and forums. Although I have gone through the guidelines many a times, still better to read them again to stay informed.
dinesh6481 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th July 2016, 00:02   #6

Welcome Aboard Sir and Happy Driving !
arvindrox is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks