Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th July 2016, 19:32   #1
BHPian

A Team-BHPian, Finally!

Hi Fellow members,

Finally after few attempts, I managed to become member of this wonderful forum. Thanks to moderators! I am so happy.

Let me introduce myself. I am Raj from Delhi but just moved to Bangalore. I have lived in Delhi all my life and and as expected taking time to settle in and adjust. Missing my Tandoori Chicken and Chole Bhathure badly. I work in a startup and I manage customer service. I have a lovely family and blessed with identical twins.

Coming to cars, I own a 9 year old Swift Vxi with 1.3 lakh KMs on odo. It has been serving me really good but I am looking for a upgrade now. Probably new Rapid or the Vento will be my next car. Only if budget wasn't a constraint, I would have gone for Duster AWD as it would have made me plan my Leh Ladakh trip immediately. But then may be in future sometime. I love road trips and so far my best trip has been covering Rajasthan in 9 days driving 3000 kms.

I am confident my next car purchase and the buying and ownership experience is going to be very informed as I have learnt a lot from this forum. Hopefully I can contribute too.

Raj
Drive Responsibly
raaj.bhalla is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 30th July 2016, 19:39   #2
SDP
Team-BHP Support

re: A Team-BHPian, Finally!

Hi Raj!

Welcome to TeamBHP family! There are a bunch of teamBHPians based out of Bangalore. See if you can join in one of the meets or drives. Believe me, its great fun meeting like-minded people and driving with some really skilled and safe drivers!

Enjoy your stay. Do participate in discussions and share your experience on the forum.

Last edited by SDP : 30th July 2016 at 19:42.
SDP is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th July 2016, 20:21   #3
BHPian

Thanks SDP. Yes I am looking forward to be part of the meets. I have already seen many Dusters and Polo GTs in bangalore telling me bangaloreans love good cars.
Old 31st July 2016, 15:14   #4
BHPian

re: A Team-BHPian, Finally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raaj.bhalla View Post
Coming to cars, I own a 9 year old Swift Vxi with 1.3 lakh KMs on odo. It has been serving me really good but I am looking for a upgrade now.
Raaj Jee
Hearty welcome to Team Bhp! The swift had been serving you well for close to a decade and many congratulations on your twins. I can see you are having Vxi trim and I sincerely request you to opt for a car with all the essential safety features, like airbags, ABS and all. After all ab aapki family bhi badi ho gayi hai and safety bhi badhni chahiye!

Cheerio!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks