Team-BHP - Hola Amigo's been lurking around .. now joining the party...
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hola Amigo's been lurking around .. now joining the party... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/17862-hola-amigos-been-lurking-around-now-joining-party.html)

Hola Amigo's, a salute to all who share the same passion as me, i have been lurkin.. around for quite sometime now getting all the good advice for free .. !!! ... but decided time to jumpin & be a part of this great group.

Lookin foward for a great time here & yeah ... joining the esteemed group of people redlining the India Auto scene

Hello vshetty,

Welcome to team-BHP and enjoy your stay here.
1. Please do read the rules.
2. Please do introduce yourself properly (read this first)
3. Please do post in the right section (this thread will be moved shortly)

Hello all, sorry for that bland introduction. Let me tell you all more about myself :

I am a software engineer,24 Years old ... a hardcore Bangy but ... a good salary package bought me to Hyderabad ... :) ... been her for about a year, was driving an old 800 passed on by my Brother, but bought a new Alto LX recently ... ( my budget permitted only as much !! ) .. but i love my ride she is all white .. & shiny now, but as all the Alto owners know it .. i don't like the power throughput .. so goining in for some perf upgrades soon.. that explains my timing of joining the forum.

I love Cars ( fast ones in that..), bikes have always thrilled me... i love music, i listen to a lot of blues .. ( Mark Knopfler, Jim Morrison ..BB King ) are my all time fav's .... i play a little Accoustic guitar too & of course like any techy ... I don't just believe what i hear .. i gotta research before i proceed.

Okay, that's about it .. 24 years of my existence put in about .. 15 Lines ..

That's a nice introduction :)

Welcome once again. I am sure you will find many like minded friends here, at TBHP.

Did you like the new Knopfler/Emyllou harris album? I think it's called All the Roadrunning.

Nope ... I have not been following his music off late.. i like his oldie's ... hear of encore ??... I think he is a great guitarist it almost seems each of his fingers have a brain of it's own..they more .. brilliantly on the fretboard..
I really wonder about his ride though ?? must be some classic .... what say ??

Quote:

Originally Posted by vshetty
I really wonder about his ride though ?? must be some classic .... what say ??

I don't worry about that. I'm not a car person lol:

Though i often wonder about his speakers. Must be some classic....

Hey vshetty,

Welcome Aboard And Enjoy Your Stay.
Welcome To Team-Bhp.

Cheers,
Mugen_Power.

Welcome to Team-BHP bro!!
Have a nice time here. It'll be always an enjoyable journey for car lovers in this forum.

Nice to know you're owning a white Alto LX. Yes, the car is short of power but that can be sorted out to an extent. Check my garage for more info.

Hey Zak i have read every thread of yours ... :) ..... as i told , i have been lurking around for quite some time now & i know all about what you have done to make the small cute whitey to... a small mean whitey ... free-flow, extreme air filters, I.C.E etc... i would't be lying if i said.. i am inspired by you !!! ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugen_Power
Hey vshetty,

Welcome Aboard And Enjoy Your Stay.
Welcome To Team-Bhp.

Cheers,
Mugen_Power.

Thanx Mugen_Power I am sure i will enjoy my stay here !!...

Welcome, vshetty! You'll definitely have an even more rockin' time as a member of the forum!

Sam, I did listen to "All the Roadrunning". Simply Great! I loved all the songs, esp. "All the road running" & "Goin' on"... I've always had a weak spot for true-blue duets. I'd never listened to EmmyLou Harris before. I guess her voice is like an uhh... an acquired taste, but now I soon got hooked to her boice, and I've got an anthology album (2 cd set) of hers too.