Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th September 2016, 13:16   #1
BHPian

Finally I am here

Hello BHPians,

First of all thanks to the moderators for accepting my membership. After following Team-BHP since last 4 years, sent multiple applications to join the community and finally here I am. Feeling so good to be a part of this community.

My name is Dwaipayan Ghosh and you can call me as 'Ghosh', an IT personal from Bengaluru by profession, reader and traveler by heart. An Bengali by birth, I have been to most parts of the country due to study and profession. I am in mid 30s in terms of age but I believe anyone who joins Team-BHP is, and remains, really young & fresh at mind and soul. I came across Team-BHP, the first time, via Google during 2012 and since then I am following all of you. I love the travelogues posted, the technical details discussed, & the images posted here.

Saying that cars are every guys passion in childhood and even in adulthood, I think this is the most common passion which we still carry from the transition wherein other majority passions are lost. Although a professional , I am quite an learner compared to most of you guys about cars! But I do understand how a machine works and know that a 2 wheel drive car is actually only a one wheel drive car and a four wheel drive car is actually only a two wheel drive (In majority of the cars).

As usual, started riding first and then driving. Learned riding in a Bajaj Super scooter when I was 12 years old and driving in Maruti 800 car when I was 17 years old. Owned my first bike (3rd hand used Yamaha Rx 100) during 2003 and car (New Maruti Swift Zxi) during 2012. These days, whenever I get the chance, I cherish my long drives - on straight boring roads, lovely curvy hilly green ghats, mountain roads, roads with beach views. In a nutshell, I love driving.

Looking forward to share / collaborate with all of you out here and have a great time.

Regards,
Dwaipayan Ghosh
dghosh80 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th September 2016, 13:26   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Finally I am here

Welcome onboard, Ghosh

I am sure you have a lot of tales to tell from your long drives. Look forward to seeing you around on the forum
Eddy is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 6th October 2016, 02:06   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome on-board. Wish you a very pleasant stay over here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dghosh80 View Post
an IT personal from Bengaluru by profession, reader and traveler by heart. An Bengali by birth, I have been to most parts of the country due to study and profession.
This line brought a smile on my face. 5 years back this line was even apt for me! And i must say Karnataka and its surrounding states are travellers paradise! You get dense forests, winding hill roads and exotic beaches. Hope to see few travelogues from you covering these beautiful places.

Last edited by Samba : 6th October 2016 at 02:08.
Samba is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th October 2016, 17:16   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post
This line brought a smile on my face. 5 years back this line was even apt for me! And i must say Karnataka and its surrounding states are travellers paradise! You get dense forests, winding hill roads and exotic beaches. Hope to see few travelogues from you covering these beautiful places.
Hello Samba,

Thank you very much for your welcome message, it made my day. Sorry for being late as really occupied with Durga Puja arrangements, we few like minded people do puja of our own since last three years, I am sure you can also relate my situation if you are associated with any club/association.

I read all your posts very minutely and especially the travelouges like your trip to Bhutan, Sikkim through old silk route, Ladakh and etc. Very nice and detail oriented.

And yes, bongs are traveler by heart and I agree with you that Karnataka and its surrounding states (especially Kerala) are really good. I will surely be writing some travelouges and I am hoping that 1st one will come up very soon as I am going to Kerala during Dec and Madhya Pradesh forests in April.

Happy Durga Puja to you and other members and moderators.

Regards,
Ghosh

Last edited by manson : 7th October 2016 at 17:21.
dghosh80 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks