Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd October 2016, 11:01   #1
Senior - BHPian

A Proud Team-BHPian

I am very happy to say this, I am finally a proud Team BHPian.

I had set my eyes to join the Team BHP forum when I had managed to see it first time when I had searched for a car review on Google. After going through the review, I managed to check out some detailed threads on different topics. After reading through, I saw the biggest difference in this forum. The Amount of detail and the various threads on different subjects amazed me. With so much of detail, I wished to be a member of Team BHP.

I had made many attempts and I was rejected each time, but that increased my interest to join in. After waiting for 5 years, my membership was approved today and I am delighted to be part of this forum.

I Thank Moderators for approving me , I will contribute and learn much more in this forum.

Cheers.
CarguyNish is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 3rd October 2016, 18:50   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: A Proud Team-BHPian

Welcome aboard! Your never-give-up attitude is admirable! Glad to see that it got you a TBHP membership. Looking forward to hearing more from you
amitoj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th October 2016, 06:55   #3
Team-BHP Support

Hi,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here

Do tell us more about yourself. Also take some time to go through the community's posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 4th October 2016, 08:13   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Hi,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here

Do tell us more about yourself. Also take some time to go through the community's posting rules.

See you on the forum.
I am an Engineer and a die hard automotive enthusiast. Have been following Team BHP from long time. But finally I have made it here and I am very happy about that. As you might be aware of my location Hubli which isn't that far from Goa (Got to know that on another thread) and many goans know Hubli very well. My current ride is a Tata Tiago which was bought in August 2016 replacing Maruti WagonR. There are other cars too in the family which are used by multiple persons & purposes. Out of them, Ecosport, City & Jetta are my favourites, you might have guessed why ?

Will be gaining & sharing lots of things here.

Thanks
Cheers
CarguyNish is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks