Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th October 2016, 16:27   #1

Starting off...finally

Hi everybody,

I am a 35 year old Management Consultant working in Kolkata. I became a part of this esteemed group 2 years back in 2014 when i purchased my XUV 5OO W6 (after driving a Santro for 6 years.....i mean still driving that good ole car along with my XUV).

One of the purpose of being part of this group was to share my little long drive experiences and benefit from the experience of the distinguished group members. Alas, was never able to concentrate and write about my littles escapades to Maithon, Mukutmonipur, Mandarman (twice), Shantiniketan and a few other below 100 km destinations from Kolkata.

However, with a new zeal i promise to be more regular now (and the zeal is accentuated by my coming Kolkata - Varanasi trip next Monday (Nabami of Durga Pujo - More about that trip in some other relevant thread).

So friends, hoping to interact more often!!

Regards,

SDRStarting off...finally-imageuploadedbyteambhp1475578599.207094.jpg
subhrajitdr is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 4th October 2016, 17:23   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Starting off...finally

Hi Subhrajit,

Welcome again ! Hope you will share will all detail now on .. Travelogues are best written immediately after completing the trip. And dont miss the pics too.

How's the XUV doing ?
condor is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th October 2016, 17:54   #3

Sure Condor!

The XUV is doing good after the initial hiccups and complains with Mahindra servicing, etc.
Old 5th October 2016, 20:03   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Starting off...finally

Quote:
Originally Posted by subhrajitdr View Post
Hi everybody,

I became a part of this esteemed group 2 years back in 2014 when i purchased my XUV 5OO W6 (after driving a Santro for 6 years.....i mean still driving that good ole car along with my XUV).
Welcome to Team Bhp once again! Wish you an awesome stay & hope to see updates from your small gateways from Kolkata like Mandermani/ Mython etc etc.

I tried compiling few places of West Bengal on this thread where other Bhpian's poured in with their super valuable inputs. Even if you share a few details from your small trips it will be great.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...-tourists.html

And lastly hope to meet you & your gorgeous XUV 5oo from our next Kolkata Team Bhp meets.

Last edited by Samba : 5th October 2016 at 20:09.
Old 9th October 2016, 07:23   #5

Thanks Samba!

Will surely post some experience in the link you have provided - Mukutmanipur was an eventful one.

It will be a real privilege to attend Kolkata Team Bhp meets for both me and my car.

Last edited by ampere : 10th October 2016 at 09:44. Reason: Dotted Artifacts removed
Closed Thread

Most Viewed