Team-BHP - Father follows the son!!!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Father follows the son!!!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/18093-father-follows-son.html)

I am a car buff and I am glad that my son introduced me to this web site and for the last few days it is fun reading your experiences.

I am a ralliest and a drag participant during the years of 1978 to 83. Winning K 1000 in 1982 was the high point. Had the privialage of rallying with some greats like Karthikean, Gautham Kaddam, Vicky Chandook, Bharat Parekh, Subash Chandra, Dr. Sabu, Dayanand Mandrake.

I have a son Nikhil who is a " CAR KNOWLEDGE BANK" . He amazes me with his knowledge and I now realise that this web site is one such link that enchances his real time knowledge on cars and its maintaince.

I hope to interact with you guys, and have good exchanges and fun.

I strongly belive that Quality is the first word and there is nothing known as 99% . It is 100% or it is not correct. This I have learnt the hard way. Though it is difficult to follow in India, I am trying my best.

Let us start the exchanges.

Ravi.

Welcome to the Forum, are you Dr Ravi Prakash by any chance ?

welcom sir. Tell us about K-1000 in 82. was it a Fiat.

welcome to the HOME away from HOME. i must warn u against the new found addiction!!!

please share your experiences, its good to have some1 with loads of experience, cause knowledge can never replace experience.

Welcome Sir! People who raced/rallyed in the early 80s were our boyhood heroes and the Rally Fiats were our ultimate dream machines!

Welcome to Team BHP and have a great time!

Welcome to TBHP from another old man..
Wow... Good number of same age group happening nowadays.

Welcome Ravi,

It will be a pleasure to exchange views and knowledge with you. I am sure you will have a lot to add to this forum with your experiences. Welcome and enjoy.

Hi Ravi,

Welcome aboard & have a great time here. :)

Welcome aboard Sir. Theres a big bunch of racers and rallyists in our forum and I am sure all of us will benefit from your experience and advice. Welcome once again and enjoy your stay.

welcome sir,
great to have people like you.i hope you enjoy your stay.

Hey Dad...glad to see you joined :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat
Welcome to the Forum, are you Dr Ravi Prakash by any chance ?

naaah..... just RAVI B M

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mpower
welcom sir. Tell us about K-1000 in 82. was it a Fiat.

yeah....it was a FIAT.

welcome aboard sir....nice to have experienced persons around us....
waise i m big rally fan 2.....plz do share some of ur experiences

No, I am not Ravi Prakash. I have done a few rallies with Dr Ravi though, including my last K1000 in 1984.

I am in Bangalore. Jayanagar.

Sir,

Enjoy your Stay here.
Welcome to Team-Bhp.

Cheers,
Mugen_Power.

Welcome to Team-BHP, Ravi.
What High technology garage eqp. do you carry?

Ram ( Just one year and ten days younger to you ):)