Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th October 2016, 21:19   #1

Namaste Team-BHPians

Hello all ! I am glad and happy that I am into this wonderful group. Those three questions made to think a lot and needed much more elaboration while filing my application. Finally it paid off. Special thanks to the administrators.
So who am I and why I am here? My self born and brought up in Chennai, now into Information technology field as a Project coordinator. Right From my schooling and till now, vehicles just amazes me.Having owned (my father) and driven more than a couple of cars, it is a relationship that exists between man and machine. Being a Chennai guy, Knowing the right place to get things done to my car. The feel you have when you take it for a drive after a service is just cool. After my new acquisition of newly launched TATA TIAGO XM diesel with my hard earned money which is my daily runner now. I am really excited to share my experiences with her. Once again I am eager to explore, share and discuss stuffs of automobile innovations.

Regards,
supramani jegdish.
supramani is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 27th October 2016, 06:28   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard. Looks like you are a Toyota fan! Please post some pictures and experience of Tiago. Drive safe.
RajaTaurus is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th October 2016, 15:42   #3
BHPian

Re: Namaste Team-BHPians

Welcome aboard Jegdish. You have the best little hatchback in town. Looking forward to know more about you and your ride.
Enobarbus is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th October 2016, 14:43   #4

Re: Namaste Team-BHPians

Welcome aboard!

I got approved into this group just now as well!

Am excited to know you just bought Tiago. Am keenly looking forward to your Travelogues and other general Tiago updates. Myself have a 2 year old elder sibling of yours, Tata Zest (Revotron - A Petrol motor) and it is keeping me wonderfully good.

I trust with Tiago, it must have got just that much more better.

Keep posting. Have a great ride.
sumanthkr is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th November 2016, 20:20   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajaTaurus View Post
Welcome aboard. Looks like you are a Toyota fan! Please post some pictures and experience of Tiago. Drive safe.
Thank you so much. Yes i will post and share my experience of my Red Rover soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enobarbus View Post
Welcome aboard Jegdish. You have the best little hatchback in town. Looking forward to know more about you and your ride.
Thank you. Yes, it is indeed a little and cool hatch easy to zip around in town. I will post my reviews about my ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumanthkr View Post
Welcome aboard!
I got approved into this group just now as well!
Thats good that you had also joined in on the same day. Yeah, I had done a recent trip to Wayanad from Chennai. Tata has really stepped ahead in terms of build quality. Its my dialy companion to office now and going good too.

Last edited by ampere : 9th November 2016 at 17:27. Reason: Use the multiquote button to respond to everyone in the same post and Edit button to add to an existing post. Read through the Announcements section to learn more.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks