Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th November 2016, 14:13   #1
BANNED

Got an approval for introducing myself here

Hello to all

After a gap of more than 6 years, today I filled the form again. Now it had 2 questions more than what it used to be back then. Well, 10 attempts or maybe even more were done those days and all failed

Today is a special day I can bet. When I opened my eyes (4:30 am to be precise); I saw a message on whatsapp saying "let's part our ways now". Wow, what an awesome moment that was; single again? Well, perfect time to apply for a T-BHP membership. Quickly picked up my laptop, opened Team-BHP and filled the form again, straight, blunt and without giving much thought.

Tick tick tick tick ting tong!

Now who is mailing at 8:30 am yaar? Oh! "Team-BHP Membership APPROVED!"

Na na, something wrong. Let me take a quick bath in cold water, get back to senses and then check. Again it read the same! Left the laptop and ran towards my cupboard as fast as I can. Oh yeah! That 3 years old, dusty black envelope is still there, still sealed and containing a set of stickers. Picked two of them and quickly put one on the front and one on the rear registration plates of my ride for today; she has been washed and detailed by the chauffy like everyday before it goes on the same village roads to return back looking like it went through an OTR.

Okay guys, aged 24 and belonging to kendra (Center) of India; I am Vipul Kumar. A resident of Meerut, Delhi, Gurgaon and Lucknow (I am serious, I spend 80 days an year in each city for sure). Having done my Engineering in Electrical discipline, initially I joined an MNC as a maintenance engineer but my interest in research soon made me resign (81 days exactly). Presented a couple of research papers on Electric Vehicle technology, applied for a couple of patents and proud recipient of 'Student Innovator of the Year' at 'Indian automotive Technology and Innovation Awards - 2014'. With the time got into electrical circuit designing and turned into an electrical contractor currently working on a couple of government and private contracts. Next step is going to be a slow but steady entry into the politics - yes, you read that right. Politics and the chair of power fascinates me and is definitely in my list of do's for this short life. Well, that is still some years back and for now it is the CAT exam which I am appearing in and expecting to get to some elite institution to get a business management degree (You guess, 'Netaji is from big college' factor here).

In terms of rides, as of today I have just one car that is registered on my name, a 2015 VW Polo 1.5 Highline TDi and it shares space in garage with a 2016 VW Polo 1.2 Comfortline MPi and a 2012 Honda Accord 3.5 V6 which is mostly chauffeur driven and is used to ferry my father around; he is my king and Accord is his chariot with a properly strong horse pulling it. Just for the sake of some additional income, I frequently buy used premium cars which are available as a mouth watering deal and sell them off at a good premium. This actually is a good business if you are sitting with cash in hand 24X7 to grab any wonderful deal coming your way.

That is all about me, will be happy to learn and share my experiences with the members and a word of thanks for the moderation team for letting me get in.
VKumar is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 19th November 2016, 00:54   #2
BHPian

re: Got an approval for introducing myself here

Welcome VKumar ! That is an awesome note you have compiled. Nice to see your ambitions, wishing you All the Best for cracking your CAT.
Nice collection of cars you have. Hope you are having fun with them. Enjoy, Happy riding ! regards
k7
7heaven is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th November 2016, 01:16   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard, Vipul.
Glad to have a "Flipping Cars" expert in the house
amitoj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th November 2016, 21:52   #4
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7heaven View Post
Welcome VKumar ! That is an awesome note you have compiled.
Thanks for a warm welcome sir, glad that you liked that note I wrote (People normally search for disprin after reading me)

Quote:
wishing you All the Best for cracking your CAT.
Thanks for your wishes, have worked a bit hard to be very true.

Quote:
Nice collection of cars you have. Hope you are having fun with them. Enjoy, Happy riding ! regards
k7
Indeed they are fun to drive, have undertook a 400+ kms long journey today morning itself and return leg is tomorrow. Thanks to professional commitments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj View Post
Welcome aboard, Vipul.
Glad to have a "Flipping Cars" expert in the house
Reading that term 'flipping cars' literally made me recall a couple of mishaps I have been into
Later I recognized that everything isn't negative on this earth.
Old 21st November 2016, 19:14   #5
Senior - BHPian

Re: Got an approval for introducing myself here

Quote:
Originally Posted by VKumar View Post
Now who is mailing at 8:30 am yaar? Oh! "Team-BHP Membership APPROVED!"
Welcome aboard. I think I have seen you on another forum, TSIVipul or something, are you the same guy?

Have fun, buddy.
ecenandu is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 21st November 2016, 21:29   #6
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecenandu View Post
Welcome aboard. I think I have seen you on another forum, TSIVipul or something, are you the same guy?

Have fun, buddy.
Thanks a lot, for a warm welcome sir. Yes, you have got it right; I am the same guy.
Old 22nd November 2016, 10:20   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VKumar View Post

I am Vipul Kumar -> Engineering in Electrical discipline -> 'Student Innovator of the Year' at 'Indian automotive Technology and Innovation Awards - 2014' -> electrical contractor -> Politics ...
Nice introduction Vipul. I tried to show your transformation from your post. You seem to have a nice way of expressing your progress. Welcome Aboard.
Best wishes for your CAT.

Last edited by Prowler : 22nd November 2016 at 10:21. Reason: Removed the HTML formatting code
Prowler is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd November 2016, 21:16   #8
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Nice introduction Vipul. I tried to show your transformation from your post. You seem to have a nice way of expressing your progress. Welcome Aboard.
Best wishes for your CAT.
Thanks for the warm welcome sir. That transformation showed by you, indeed, looked easier to understand than the paragraph I wrote.
Thanks for the best wishes, exam is approaching at a quick pace.
VKumar is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks