Team-BHP - Hello there!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hello there! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/18230-hello-there.html)

Wow!!.. This seems to be a great place to share thoughts and gain insights.... I came across this forum coincidently when we (me and my buddies) were having a debate on the super car manufacturer ‘Koenigsegg’ which lead to Wikipedia to checkout some facts and figures…

And then, I spent some good 2-3 hours time reading the forum rules and the OHC-V-Tec’s healthy war with the present day market of so called ‘efficient and affordable cars’. Found some quite interesting stuff out here and felt I should be part of it.

Now let me do my duty!... I’m Benil George, a consultant from Bangalore, originally from Cochin, came here along with the IT ‘THING’ and settled down. I like music, automobiles, technology and my job!

My liking is not just cars! (Though cars are the favorite) anything like - trucks, busses, earthmovers, choppers, bikes and the list goes on…

So let me leave it at this and do more value adding stuff on the forum…

Cheers!
Ben

good to have passionate people adding their valuable suggestions & arguments. good to have u with us. welcome to TBHP

ben

Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay.
Welcome to Team-Bhp.

Cheers,
Mugen_Power.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ben
Wow!!.. This seems to be a great place to share thoughts and gain insights....
And then, I spent some good 2-3 hours time reading the forum rules

(So let me) do more value adding stuff on the forum…

Welcome Ben,
Nicely written and thank you for reading and understanding the rules. Yes, this is a great place, an internet home for many of us.

I hope you have a great time at team-BHP. :)

Hello, welcome aboard.

See if you can join us at one of the meets. We (used to :Frustrati ) have great meets in Bangalore, and hopefully one is coming up.

Hi Ben, Welcome on board.
Nice to see more Mallu dudes joining in. Have a nice time here. You'll be very much glad to see the quality postings about anything automotive here on the forum. We actually have people who owns more trucks than cars here.

Please do get in touch with other T-BHPians in Bangalore as there is a meet going to happen soon. And you'll just love it.

welcome ben!

have a great time onboard team-bhp.

cheers!

Welcome to the forum Ben, have a nice stay...
nice to hear you like your job too... which car do you own/drive...

Thank you all for this very warm welcome...!

I would definitely join the Bangalore Chapter meet and am sure there would be some announcements on that...

@Jay..

I currently own a WagonR (previously owned Cielo and Matiz) and drive whatever I can get my hand on to! and so once I 'tried' driving a Fargo truck. Yes, I could only try and failed miserably as I was not able to shift gears whilst maneuvering it. That truck, I’m sure was my Dad’s age then…

Ben

Quote:

Originally Posted by ben
a debate on the super car manufacturer ‘Koenigsegg’ which lead to Wikipedia to checkout some facts and figures…

And then, I spent some good 2-3 hours time reading the forum rules...

Welcome aboard Ben,

Sounds like you will be partaking in a lot of healthy debates on TBHP!

Just one Q >> How did wikipedia lead you to TBHP??

cya
R

Quote:

Just one Q >> How did wikipedia lead you to TBHP??
Our debate started with supercars and then BHP of supercars which then lead to what this 'Break' has to do with Horse Power, since we were already on wikepedia, tried searching for 'What is BHP' (instead of just 'BHP') which gave Team-BHP on the top (it was the 'what is' which did the trick). Though it was not what we looked for, the 'non commerciality' and 'Indian automobile enthusiast' attracted me... and then the rules, even more attractive..

The story ends here and the journey starts, me reading, sharing and enjoying...