Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th December 2016, 23:44   #1
BHPian

Namaste BHPians!

Dear BHPians

This is Srinivas, a mechanical engineer with an Msc. in Management from Lancaster University, UK. I work in the power and ferro alloy sector.

Firstly, i would like to thank the moderators for accepting my membership and letting me be a part of this amazing community. An approval mail from Team-Bhp definitely makes your sunday special , after repeated trials. I came across Team-Bhp while looking for car reviews on the internet. My love for automobiles started from a young age and since then, it kept growing every year. I love travelling, spending my leisure time during the weekends reading automotive stuff. My first car was a 2009 Swift DDis. Love it to bits till this date. Presently, i drive a 2012 Skoda Superb 2.0 Tdi and a Honda City IDtec. Being an avid biker, i own a Yamaha R1. I am a member of VSuperbikers, an active biking community from Visakhapatnam which includes a wide variety of 600+ CC bikes. My best automotive experiences include a track day on a Ferrari 458 itala and a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder in the UK, a trip to the Isle of Man TT. Looking forward to sharing my experiences as well as learn from the community. Sharing a few pictures of my lovely ride.

Srinivas
Attached Thumbnails
Namaste BHPians!-img_4655.jpg  

Namaste BHPians!-img_4648.jpg  

Namaste BHPians!-img_4792.jpg  

Namaste BHPians!-img_4649.jpg  

Last edited by csr9 : 18th December 2016 at 00:06. Reason: Added a couple of images
csr9 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 19th December 2016, 12:00   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Namaste BHPians!

Welcome Srinivas! Great to have you with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by csr9 View Post
This is Srinivas, a mechanical engineer with an Msc. in Management from Lancaster University, UK.
Good university .

Quote:
Presently, i drive a 2012 Skoda Superb 2.0 Tdi and a Honda City IDtec. Being an avid biker, i own a Yamaha R1.
Neat garage man! Each has its own unique purpose with a mix of luxury, reliability & speed.

Quote:
My best automotive experiences include a track day on a Ferrari 458 itala and a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder in the UK, a trip to the Isle of Man TT.
Hope to see some threads on these experiences.

Drive & ride safe, buddy.
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th December 2016, 14:20   #3
BHPian

Re: Namaste BHPians!

Dear GTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Welcome Srinivas! Great to have you with us.
Thank you for the warm welcome! Proud to be a part of this prestigious community.

Quote:
Neat garage man! Each has its own unique purpose with a mix of luxury, reliability & speed.
Thank you buddy. Indeed I'm happy with my garage. It has been a good experience with the Skoda, so far (touchwood).

Quote:
Hope to see some threads on these experiences.
Will definitely come forward with my experiences soon!
csr9 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks