Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th December 2016, 13:27   #1
BHPian

Please allow me to introduce myself

Friends, Mods, Admins and Team-BHPians,

After two failed attempts at registration, I finally got third time lucky and my application was accepted by Team-BHP. Special mention has to be made about Mod GTO who helped me in this regard.

My name is Sunny Singh and I am currently living in Guwahati, Assam. I was working in Bangalore for five years, my last job being in myntra.com. Having shifted to Guwahati, I have started to get into the hospitality sector. But enough about me now. Lets talk about cars. My first car was a Maruti 800, which I drove for five years in terrains where even an SUV would have difficulty. Never failed me once. Next car is a Maruti A-star which I still own. Recently got myself an used Ford Fiesta Classic 1.4 TDCI. We also have a Renault Scala petrol as the family car.

Now, I have driven extensively all over India and abroad. Did a trip from Delhi to Ladakh via Kashmir and then back to Delhi via Manali. Though, I was not a member back then, I followed Team-BHP Tsk1979's extensive travelogue and it was of great help to me. Also drove from Guwahati to Paro and Thimphu. Apart from these, have done numerous trips in the South with Bangalore as base.

The reason, I wrote a little about the cars and my travels is to let you guys know that my love for cars is only matched by my love for traveling.

Once again, very happy to be a Team-BHPian.

Cheers,
Sunny
renownedalmond is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 26th December 2016, 15:25   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Please allow me to introduce myself

Welcome to TBHP, Sunny !
Please go through our forum rules and start posting
jkdas is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th December 2016, 00:03   #3
BHPian

Re: Please allow me to introduce myself

Thanks jkdas.
I have already gone through the forum rules. Can't wait to post.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed