Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th December 2016, 20:29   #1
BHPian

Email received, your membership is approved!

First of all, thanks for the Moderators for approving the membership. I am delighted to be an approved member of Team-BHP automotive community.

Why Team-BHP?

Reading reviews and discussions every day from the last 8 years has been a great experience and learning without Login ID and Password. The need of a membership had it's own advantage and voila! my second try did the trick.

I am a Bengalurean with lot of interests specially for motorbikes and vintage mopeds. Yes, cars are least of my interests as I tend to find the freedom and fun on two wheels (with helmet).

Currently, I own a Yamaha Rx 135 5 Speed, Honda Activa, Yamaha Fascino, Suwega (needs restoration) and Hyundai Accent (Petrol) and yes, I am a Petrol Head.

Look forward to interact with you!

Last edited by Samurai : 28th December 2016 at 20:59. Reason: typo fixed
rvd8732 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 29th December 2016, 18:12   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Email received, your membership is approved!

Hi,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Just like you, there are many people like you who prefer bikes to cars. The RX 135 was a very good bike in its own right, but it somehow never managed to build a following as large as the RX 100's. We'd love to have a review from you.

Do let us know a little more about yourself. Additionally, please spend some time in going through the posting rules of Team-BHP.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th December 2016, 23:49   #3
BHPian

Re: Email received, your membership is approved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Hi,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Just like you, there are many people like you who prefer bikes to cars. The RX 135 was a very good bike in its own right, but it somehow never managed to build a following as large as the RX 100's. We'd love to have a review from you.

Do let us know a little more about yourself. Additionally, please spend some time in going through the posting rules of Team-BHP.

See you on the forum.
Thank you, Aditya!

I agree with your point, 4 and 5 speed can never get RX100's charisma although they share similar DNA. Any hardcore RX enthusiast would still buy an RX100 over the later versions. However, 4 and 5 speed has its own advantage. I still remember my first RX 100, converting it to 110CC, custom silencer and those power wheelies. Good old days.

More about me, I like experimenting on bikes with my limited knowledge. Although, my technical knowledge is very limited; I know what I want and where to get it done. My wife shares my interests and she is an ardent pillion rider (some day she wants me to be a pillion rider), she just hates those RX spares on the attic though.

Currently, my 5 speed has gone through a lot of makeover to make it a touring bike. Before I start posting my reviews, I need to get acquainted with the forum rules as you suggested.

As soon as I am thorough with the forum rules, I will start posting.

See you around virtually!
rvd8732 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks