Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd January 2017, 12:59   #1
Senior - BHPian

A New Year gift from Team-BHP

Dear Team BHPians

I am overwhelmed to write this Introduction as first post on Team BHP

I consider accepting me as member of this most incredible site on Online Automotive Community as my New Year Gift from Team BHP. I cordially thank all the Moderators who supported me and accepted me as member

Since 2005, I was dreaming to be part of this community because, whatever queries on Automotive issues OR touring I googled, invariably, there used to be a solution/suggestion in Team BHP site ,

So, I developed all the characteristics of an addicted Team member that are mentioned in the below thread !

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announ...-bhp-when.html

I became a member of this site (With read only access) in 2009. I used to read almost all the new threads that are posted on a daily basis. However, I was unable to post any reply or create new thread since my user ID was not activated.

Today, As a new year gift, I am waiting for moderators approval for activation.

I am motor enthusiast and would love to live talking about any vehicle (Be it, 2 wheeler - Bicycle OR >10 wheeler truck)

I started my motor career with below Two wheeler Track record

Suvega (1967 Model - Owner - My Grandfather)
Luna (1976 Model - Owner - My Uncle)
Auto (1976 Model - Owner - My father)
Alwin Pushpak (1980 Model - Owner My Uncle)

PS: All the above owners were not generous enough to share their vehicles with me. However, my passion to drive and interest in motors have made me drive those vehicles extensively (Mostly without their concerns/ knowledge)

Below Vehicles were
Bajaj Super (1976 model - Owned by me in 1993 : Courtesy My Uncle) - This is my First Love. I even today feel so sad and lonely , when I remember the support this vehicle rendered during my college days)
Suzuki Samurai (2001 Model - Owned by me)
Bajaj Pulsar 150 (2006 Model)
Honda Unicorn 150 (2010 Model)

My 4 wheeler track record goes as below:
Fiat Premier padmini (Owned by my Uncle : My Passion drove this car without letting him know that his car is being driven by me. )
118 NE (Model 1996: Company provided car )
Maruti Suzuki Esteem (Model 1995 : First Pre-Owned car. Purchased in April 2003)
Toyota Qualis (Model 2004: First New Car that is still with me in NEW car Condition)
Hyundai Santro (Model 2008)

Really happy to start interacting with all of you on my Passion !!

Would like to end this first post by thanking the moderators again for giving me an opportunity to be a part of this community.

Last edited by gkveda : 2nd January 2017 at 13:14.
gkveda is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 2nd January 2017, 14:48   #2
KPS
Distinguished - BHPian

re: A New Year gift from Team-BHP

Welcome to this wonderful Forum and your first post is well written!

Please do read our posting Rules. We do look forward to your regular participation here on Team BHP.

Wish you a successful 2017

Cheers

KPS
KPS is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 3rd January 2017, 13:24   #3
BHPian

Re: A New Year gift from Team-BHP

A new year's gift indeed!! Welcome to the forum and looking forward to such well written posts from you in the future.

Happy New Year!!
sukhoi30 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th January 2017, 22:23   #4
BHPian

Wow! The first post of yours earns accolades and appreciation from fellow senior Bhpians should be music to ears and yes, welcome to this esteemed forum. And as said with great power comes great responsibility.
Cheerio.
MDED is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th January 2017, 10:12   #5
Senior - BHPian

Thank you all for your Wishes and valuable inputs. Indeed, it is an honor and Joy to get appreciations from fellow BHPians.
After getting membership to this site, I have committed myself to achieve the below goals and am confident with all your support, I will achieve them.

1. Contribute to the community, the knowledge that I have gained so far to the maximum extent possible AND continue gaining the knowledge from fellow BHPians
2. To become a distinguished BHPian in next 2 years.
3. Not to receive even a single warning or comment or get banned by misusing the opportunity given.
gkveda is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed