Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th January 2017, 10:51   #1
BHPian

Greetings & salutations!

Hello Bhpian's

To begin with, I am Prithvi Raj hailing from the coastal city Mangalore(kudla). A young fellow pursuing his engineering degree and a struggling entrepreneur.

Boy o boy this morning was indeed special. Opened up my mail as usual with the usual sigh of expecting nothing but a few boring notifications and Dr batras hair treatment but WAIT.. there it was!! "Team-BHP Membership APPROVED!"- Oh yes!! this did lit up my lazy morning. A big thank you to the moderators for accepting my membership plea and found me worthy to be a part of this amazing family. Hoping to have a wonderful experience ahead. I have been following the community for a past 3 years and i am glad to say that i have gained a lot of knowledge and team bhp has been there for me whenever i had query. I hope to stand by the expectations of the community and play my part well. I currently drive a black ford figo 1.5 - bought few weeks back already done 950km, ownership and experience thread coming soon. My previous ride was the humble old maruti 800 std.

Looking forward to have a great experience with everyone
And A very Happy new Year to All of You

Last edited by blackbandit : 7th January 2017 at 11:13.
blackbandit is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th January 2017, 15:23   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Greetings & salutations!

Hi Prithvi,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you onboard.

Congratulations on the Figo. We will look forward to a comprehensive ownership report from you.

Please take some time to go through Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th January 2017, 16:29   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Hi Prithvi,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you onboard.

Congratulations on the Figo. We will look forward to a comprehensive ownership report from you.

Please take some time to go through Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Thank you Aditya Sir.

I have made sure to go through all the rules and regulations of the forum beforehand and will make sure to adhere to them. And yes the compilation of the review has already begun in the Assembly line and is a WIP. Hoping to get it out at the earliest
blackbandit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th January 2017, 06:59   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbandit View Post
Hello Bhpian's

sigh of expecting nothing but a few boring notifications and Dr batras hair treatment but WAIT.. there it was!!
And A very Happy new Year to All of You
Lol that was a good one! I always thought Batra is only spamming a few of his clients. Welcome to the forum looking forward for the 1.5 TDCI report.
quakerme is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks