Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th January 2017, 21:28   #1
BHPian

Thanks Team-BHP

Hi All,

This is Ram from Bangalore and I am extremely happy to be part of this great community.

Thank you Moderators for approving my request.

I am a born and bred Bangalorean and have witnessed both good/bad times of this wonderful city. I have been a car and bike guy ever since I can remember. My first toy was a Datsun car - hotwheels which was a gift from my dad when I was 6 years old and now own a freakishly large collection of Hotwheels for a 28 year old man. This is where the bug kick in I guess.

The big toys now I own are a Swift Dzire VXI, RE Classic 350 and Avenger 220(My little red devil). I was introduced to Team-BHP by my twin brother(who is still trying hard to be part of this wonderful community).

Some of the most memorable drives have been in a BMW(in UK). The best was BMW 1 series M sport. It was one hell of car to drive in the British winters. The other one was the 320d which was a dream to drive between London and Edinburgh. Some of my favorite drives include doing a historic tour with family to Hampi, Aihole, Pattadkal and Badami.

My favorite cars include the BMW M6 coupe, Range Rover defender(love the iconic no non-sense design), Mustang fastback.

I look forward to adding positively to this community and seek inputs for my next upgrade.

Last edited by ramgkulkarni : 9th January 2017 at 12:48. Reason: adding more details, sorry for my poor articulation skills.
ramgkulkarni is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th January 2017, 21:33   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Thanks Team-BHP

Welcome to the forum ramgkularni. I am sure you have a lot more to tell about yourself in your intro thread

Look forward to knowing more about you... Cheers !
Eddy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th January 2017, 21:46   #3
BHPian

Welcome to the gang of motor heads. This is one of the shortest intro thread I read here.

I think you got lucky in your first attempt. Anyway, waiting for your ownership experiences.

Happy motoring.
EPMV is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed