Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th January 2017, 18:22   #1
BHPian

Hello Team-BHP

My name is Ganapathy Seetharaman and I am very glad to be one of the latest entrants into this elite community of hardcore car enthusiasts.

Team-BHP has always been the encyclopaedia of valuable information for any unclear car questions. Although, I have just joined, I have been a close follower of the posts from fellow members over the years. This has certainly helped me make car buying decisions, tips on modifications etc.

I currently own a 10 year old Wagon R and a 2+ year old Mobilio. Thanks to my ardent love for cars, both are maintained closed showroom condition. I am a passionate driver, and my background with Mechanical Engineering and Automotive industry adds fuel to my ever burgeoning passion for cars and road trips

Look forward to have great discussions in the days to come!
ganadrive16 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th January 2017, 18:54   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello Team-BHP

Welcome aboard Ganapathy Sir ! This is THE BEST place to be for an automotive Enthusiast. An amalgamation of greatest minds with one common passion. The commitment of the moderators and members towards sharing quality information is peerless. With your Mechanical and auto-industry background we expect some great posts from you in the days to come.

My congratulations and best wishes !

Happy and Safe Driving. Love and Live to Drive !
BLACKBLADE is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks