Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st January 2017, 14:13   #1
BHPian

Hello again

Hello Team BHP again,

I joined BHP a long back and used to be active. Took a big break when I became a family man. Then career / business took over and missed stuff with Cars a lot. Now relocated to Coimbatore. Kind of retirement life, though I am 38 only

I had a Zen when I joined team bhp 12 years before. Currently have a baleno (the older model), which I use to take to Ignite while in chennai. Hope to find a good person to maintain it in coimbatore. I have heard, its a city of car enthusiasts.

Looks like a lot has changed in Team BHP. I feel like a new kid browsing through it. Hope to have more interactions and car fun in cbe.

Cheers

Last edited by GTO : 1st February 2017 at 12:30. Reason: Language
gunsho is offline   (8) Thanks Received Infraction
Old 31st January 2017, 18:36   #2
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Hello again

Never Say Die, Better Late Than Never, Welcome back to the forum @gunsho

Please share your experiences with the Zen and Baleno, both great cars from the Maruti stable.

Also tell us more about yourself - selfishly though my interest would be more to know about how you've worked yourself towards retirement life at 38 years

Also share something about your team-bhp handle, interesting one!

Do familiarize yourself with the forum rules - here

Last edited by NPV : 31st January 2017 at 18:37.
NPV is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st January 2017, 22:11   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Hello again

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunsho View Post
Hello Team BHP again,
Kind of retirement life, though I am 38 only
Cheers
Derivatives Trader, Holy smokes. At 57 I am still struggling to retire by 65 and you have already logged that milestone at 38.
V.Narayan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st February 2017, 15:29   #4
BHPian

Re: Hello again

Thank you for the welcome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
Please share your experiences with the Zen and Baleno, both great cars from the Maruti stable.
Zen was my first car. Spent most of my bachelor time inside the car than inside home. Baleno is wonderful for long trips. Will try to post separately on my experience sometime.
Quote:
Also share something about your team-bhp handle, interesting one!
About my team-bhp handle, shogun is my first bike. Though I don't drive it in recent days, I still own it. Don't have the heart to sell. Usually the id 'shogun' will be in use in most of the places, hence I started using 'gunsho' for handle :-).
Quote:
Also tell us more about yourself - selfishly though my interest would be more to know about how you've worked yourself towards retirement life at 38 years
Studied in Chennai, worked in software profession for 12 years, before I started as a full time trader. One of my uncle is into business and he gave some insights on cashflow etc. That was the trigger point for shifting from job to trader. Touch wood, trading is going good last 5 years. It is now kind of retirement As a derivative trader, all we need is a laptop and USB dongle and work between 9-3pm. Retiring early has its own challenges. Though our beloved family will be happy, we are spending lot of time with them, sometimes, they will be doubting if we are doing anything useful in life .
Quote:
Do familiarize yourself with the forum rules - here
Will go through the link you have provided. Thanks again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by V.Narayan View Post
Derivatives Trader, Holy smokes. At 57 I am still struggling to retire by 65 and you have already logged that milestone at 38.
Thank you .

Last edited by SDP : 1st February 2017 at 19:21. Reason: Please restrict smiley usage to 2 per post. Kindly revisit the rules of posting if there is a confusion.
gunsho is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks