Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th February 2017, 11:13   #1

Hi Team-BHP

It's a nice feeling to finally make it to the Forum, despite the initial glitches and thanks to GTO..

I'm Paul, quite a veteran when it comes to riding/driving, having done so for the last 35 years, have transitioned to a leadership position with a Technology MNC, and am absolutely passionate about safe driving, stretching cars/SUV's to their limits (safely), freak out on off-roading (mountains/sand-duning), possess a Guinness world record (then) for duning, and continue to indulge in my passion for long drives whenever and wherever 4 wheels can take me (and get me back). I have been driving on good and bad roads across India and Middle East and can discern the difference in road build and quality.

I have been following Team-BHP for the last 4 odd years, and quite enjoy reading member posts and responses and threads. Have learnt some tips/inputs from threads I read, especially reviews of new cars/SUV's.

I am an eager traveller (even without wheels) and wish to explore and see as much of this world as I can (better with 4 wheels)

My ownership spans:
Bajaj Chetak (in those premium payment days) followed by Yamaha RX-100 (first lot introduced into India) - so much for 2 wheels
The humble Maruti 800 > Fiat UNO > Ford Ikon (first year of launch) > Pajero (Montero in India) SUV 2008, Pajero (Montero) SUV 2014 and now the Hyundai Creta SX(O) 2015 (first week of launch).

So much for an introduction, happy to contribute to the forum with my experience.. Happy and safe driving
Paul63 is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 11th February 2017, 11:17   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hi Team-BHP

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to see you here.

We would love read about your driving experiences. We expect them to go a long way in helping other BHPians. Among the list of vehicles you have owned, there are some cars that I have adored - Uno, Ikon and Pajero. I'll look forward to ownership reviews from you.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th February 2017, 13:26   #3

Re: Hi Team-BHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Hi Paul,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to see you here.

We would love read about your driving experiences. We expect them to go a long way in helping other BHPians. Among the list of vehicles you have owned, there are some cars that I have adored - Uno, Ikon and Pajero. I'll look forward to ownership reviews from you.

See you on the forum.
Thanks Aditya,
I will surely write about my driving experience across different terrains and countries.
Yes the UNO in my view, was built like a battletank, needed strong shoulders (without power steering) to drive, and the Ikon: sheer power on tap, The Pajero: will never disappoint on any terrain. that's a summary, details will follow on the forum.
All of them if you notice were driver's cars/SUV's, and so is my current baby: Creta 1.6
Paul63 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed