Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th February 2017, 09:57   #1
BHPian

Hello from a Gujju BHPian

First of all, I want to thank Mods for approving my membership. I am very happy as I am writing this introduction.

My name is NIKUNJ PATEL I am born and bought up in Saurastra GUJ. and settled in AHMADABAD since last 5 years. I’m 23 years old Mechanical Engineer and currently working for a reputed steel manufacturing company in automotive sales department.

The day came on 11th February when I was at an accessory shop to upgrade headlights of my Grand i10 to 100/90w and Horns to Roots Windtone when I got the mail from Team-BHP that my membership is APPROVED.

Currently I own Hyundai Grand i10 ASTA(O) Petrol run about 10k and Hero Honda CD Deluxe run about 65k. I live in Ahmedabad where I don’t spot too many cars with Team-BHP stickers, so looking forward to meet BHPIANs from Gujarat and all around.

So here I’m Working for a Korean Company Driving a Korean Car fellow Gujju Auto Enthusiast who loves to stay behind the wheel.
N4Nikunj is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 13:43   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello from a Gujju BHPian

Kem cho from a fellow purebred gujju .

I was in your neck of the woods recently; visited Ahmedabad after a long time. Seriously hogged on all the delicious roadside junk food there. I think Ahmedabad is the only city that matches Mumbai for roadside food.

Nice choice in the Grand i10. It's a lovely hatchback.
GTO is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 14:06   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Kem cho from a fellow purebred gujju .

I was in your neck of the woods recently; visited Ahmedabad after a long time. Seriously hogged on all the delicious roadside junk food there. I think Ahmedabad is the only city that matches Mumbai for roadside food.

Nice choice in the Grand i10. It's a lovely hatchback.

Maja ma. I totally agree with your words on roadside food GTO sir. Thanks for the Kind words on my car. It was a tough decision for me to overlook the Elite i20 but it was necessary as at that time safety features was limited to sportz and Asta variant only. On the other hand Dad was also not in mood to spend 9 big ones for petrol car.
N4Nikunj is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 15:38   #4
BANNED

Sir, i wish we do not flaunt our regional origins. Next we will have caste / community relations. To me it is a sure road to disaster. Let us be TBHPians, plain and simple.

Last edited by benbsb29 : 15th February 2017 at 07:15. Reason: Corrected 'Let is' to 'Let us' as per RP.
sgiitk is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 16:47   #5
BHPian

Welcome Nikunj. Look forward to hear your exploits. And yes; i am a fellow Gujju too and an Amdavadi to boot. Though i can lay claim to be from the land of the Bapus since i spent quite a few years in Rajkot.

With due apologies to Sanjay Gupta. I agree with your sentiment.
earthian is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 16:49   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthian View Post
Welcome Nikunj. Look forward to hear your exploits. And yes; i am a fellow Gujju too and an Amdavadi to boot. Though i can lay claim to be from the land of the Bapus since i spent quite a few years in Rajkot.

With due apologies to Sanjay Gupta. I agree with your sentiment.
Sure Earthian sir looking forward to meet BHPians from gujarat
Old 14th February 2017, 17:04   #7
BANNED

Welcome onboard Nikunj. Looking forward to see you on the forum.

PS: We share the same format of Team-BHP handle's

N4Nikunj and I am a4anurag.
a4anurag is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 18:05   #8
BHPian

Welcome to the Forum, Nikunj!

Surprised that you have never spotted a Team-bhp stickered car here. We all drive around every day with them pasted on our boot.

Jokes apart, we do have an active community here in the city. We often catch up for late night coffee meets as well as Sunday off-roading sessions. It would be a pleasure to meet you during our next coffee meet. I can keep you posted here or through PM if you are interested.

Keep clocking miles like everyone on the forum do and see you around.

R-Six
R-Six is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 21:05   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
Welcome onboard Nikunj. Looking forward to see you on the forum.

PS: We share the same format of Team-BHP handle's

N4Nikunj and I am a4anurag.
Dear a4anurag sir thank you for your welcome and indeed my handle name is inspired from your handle it is strange but true.
Old 14th February 2017, 21:08   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Six View Post
Welcome to the Forum, Nikunj!

Surprised that you have never spotted a Team-bhp stickered car here. We all drive around every day with them pasted on our boot.

R-Six
Dear R-six sir it will be my pleasure to meet you guys on late night coffee. Please PM me anytime if you have next meetup lined up. Once we meet than it will be easier to spot you guys.
Old 14th February 2017, 22:00   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by N4Nikunj View Post
Dear R-six sir it will be my pleasure to meet you guys on late night coffee. Please PM me anytime if you have next meetup lined up. Once we meet than it will be easier to spot you guys.
Sure thing! And here, no one is sir. We are here because we all share the same passion for automobiles. Cheers!

If you are passing by the Dannys' on SG highway, keep an eye out. If you see a lot of jeeps parked there, it is mostly our coffee meet. Anyway, I will keep you posted when we are having a meet next time.

See you around!
R-Six
R-Six is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 22:09   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Six View Post
Sure thing! And here, no one is sir. We are here because we all share the same passion for automobiles. Cheers!

If you are passing by the Dannys' on SG highway, keep an eye out. If you see a lot of jeeps parked there, it is mostly our coffee meet. Anyway, I will keep you posted when we are having a meet next time.

See you around!
R-Six
Sure dear please let me know whenever you are meeting up next time.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks