Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th April 2017, 14:44   #1
BHPian

Greetings from Germany

Hi guys,

I havent posted much on TeamBHP till now, although I visit the Website, specially the Forum almost everyday since the last one year! It is just because the Forum has so much Information to offer, I spend most of my time reading, and never get around writing/contributing.

I have recently thought of changing this and have resolved to contribute more often to the Forum.

So my Name is Ishan. As every other member of the Forum, I have been a fan of anything that rolls on wheels (That includes Trains!) ever since I was a kid.

I was lucky enough to pursue this Passion as a Profession which has led me to where I am right now, working in for a large automotive supplier in Germany.

My Job allows me to have first Hand experience with all the very cool upcoming Technologies in HMI (Human Machine Interface) part of the cars.

This includes Head Up Displays, Digital Cluster, Touchpads, Touchscreen infotainment Systems, interior camera etc.

I hope I can share my experiences and knowledge on the Forum and contribute positively.

Other than work, I love driving on german Autobahns. Although, I do not own a car here. I have actively decided not to own one, so that I have the opportunity to rent out and experience different cars everytime.

So far I have had the opportunity to drive the following cars (all of them more than 500km) in Germany, pretty much in chronological order:

Audi A1
Mercedes C 180
Mercedes A 180 (For my German driving license lessons and test)
Volvo XC 70
Opel Corsa
Ford Fiesta
Opel Astra
Nissan Qashqai
Fiat 500L
Ford Focus Turiner
Mini cooper D Clubman
Audi A4

Looking Forward to being an integral part of the community!!

Cheers!
ishankpatel is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 18th April 2017, 17:44   #2
BANNED

re: Greetings from Germany

Great to have you on-board(just like your work is ) Its always great to have an industry insider and especially one with some good technical knowhow, since most of these things are off limits for most people out of the official dealers.

Check out all the forum parts and do post your experiences in there. I see you already posted one of the A4, its great to get more opinions on the driving experience and looking at your list, you have a lot of it.
agambhandari is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th April 2017, 18:28   #3
BHPian

Welcome to the forum Ishan! Nice to see someone else on the forum from the same city. I too am working towards converting my passion into profession and am pursuing my Masters in Automotive Management here.

Have a great time on the forum. See you around!

Cheers!
amansanc is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th April 2017, 19:53   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by agambhandari View Post
Great to have you on-board(just like your work is )
=====
I see you already posted one of the A4, its great to get more opinions on the driving experience and looking at your list, you have a lot of it.
Thanks for the warm welcome! I am no expert compared to a lot of People on this Forum, but I will surely contribute in my own small way!
Old 19th April 2017, 11:23   #5
Zed
BHPian

Pleased to see the T-Bhp community in Germany growing. Now that you've decided to start posting I am sure you will find yourself becoming part of a number of interesting threads on this forum. Welcome abord!
Zed is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th April 2017, 16:34   #6
BHPian

Re: Greetings from Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishankpatel View Post
So far I have had the opportunity to drive the following cars (all of them more than 500km) in Germany, pretty much in chronological order:

Audi A1
Mercedes C 180
Mercedes A 180 (For my German driving license lessons and test)
Volvo XC 70
Opel Corsa
Ford Fiesta
Opel Astra
Nissan Qashqai
Fiat 500L
Ford Focus Turiner
Mini cooper D Clubman
Audi A4
I just happened to realise, I completely forgot to list down all the French cars I have driven till now! Perhaps because I have always found them rather uninspiring. Although, they are very practical cars and of decent Quality!

Anyway, here is are the ones I forgot.

Renault Megane
Renault Espace- Initiale
Renault Scenic
Peugeot 2008

and obviously not French but just remembered..
Ford Mondeo

Regards

Ishan

Last edited by aah78 : 19th April 2017 at 19:33. Reason: Large quote edited.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed