Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd April 2017, 23:43   #1
BHPian

At last! Got my visa for membership

Hello all,
Till now, I was an avid reader of Team-BHP but this all changed when I read those wonderful words on my email

Team-BHP Membership APPROVED!

I was promoted from a reader to a member. I was trying to become a member from the past one year and in the last 10 attempts the only thing I achieved was failure but I did not lose hope and kept on trying and here I am typing my introduction into the world of car lovers.

Getting a membership in such a respectable community was a dream come true, it was all the happiness in the world for me. It was more valuable to me than passing IIT-JEE.

Now, let me tell you something about myself:

I am Shreyas, I live in Lakhimpur Kheri in Uttar Pradesh, I am thirteen years old and I am a student. My father is a businessman and we presently own two cars:

1. Toyota Innova G4 diesel (2009)
2. Maruti Suzuki WagonR VXI (2015)

And our Innova is due to be replaced. By replacing I remembered that I forgot to mention about the cars we have previously owned. Here is the list of them

1. Premier Padmini (bought thrice)
2. Premier 118NE
3. Maruti Suzuki Zen (bought twice)
4. Tata Indica
5. Maruti Suzuki Esteem

In my life, I have never driven a car (because I am Just 13) but I really really love them, all of which is because of Team-BHP and this is why I want to contribute to the efficacy of the forum to make other people love cars too. Thanks to moderators for letting me in this wonderful world of cars.

With Regards,
Shreyas Kumar Agarwal
Shreyas Agarwal is offline   (13) Thanks
Old 23rd April 2017, 12:18   #2
BHPian

re: At last! Got my visa for membership

Welcome to the team Shreyas.
Congratulations on your success in getting the coveted membership. Persistence and perseverance are virtues which are an invaluable asset in the long run. Your 10 attempts at membership at the ripe old age of 13 years say a lot about those qualities.

Along with passion for good cars also try to cultivate a responsible driving habit. You may be too young to drive but are old enough for riding bicycles. Try cultivating good driving habits and road sense from this starting point. Looking forward to seeing you grow into an asset to the team. Good day and God bless you.

Last edited by Cool_leo_guy : 23rd April 2017 at 12:22.
Cool_leo_guy is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 23rd April 2017, 23:34   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

re: At last! Got my visa for membership

Welcome aboard.

Wow!

Certainly feels good to have another youngster on the forum. Makes you the youngest probably since I am 15 and neel_bhpian is only a year elder or younger to me.

Looking forward to a long term review on your Innova.
vishy76 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 24th April 2017, 12:31   #4
BHPian

Re: At last! Got my visa for membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreyas Agarwal View Post

In my life, I have never driven a car (because I am Just 13) but I really really love them, all of which is because of Team-BHP and this is why I want to contribute to the efficacy of the forum to make other people love cars too. Thanks to moderators for letting me in this wonderful world of cars.

With Regards,
Shreyas Kumar Agarwal
Welcome onboard Shreyas!

Honestly, I am amazed to see a 13 year ol' guy here. Having just entered in your teens, you are too young to be a BHPian. Keep living up with your passion for cars and do be a responsible driver when you get your license to sit on the wheel.

Looking forward for your active participation. Thanks and enjoy your journey!
Nohonking is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th April 2017, 16:32   #5
BHPian

Re: At last! Got my visa for membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishy76 View Post
Welcome aboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool_leo_guy View Post
Welcome to the team Shreyas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohonking View Post
Welcome onboard Shreyas!
Thank You vishy, Cool_leo_guy, Nohonking for your warm welcome.

Quote:
Certainly feels good to have another youngster on the forum. Makes you the youngest probably since I am 15 and neel_bhpian is only a year elder or younger to me.
Quote:
Honestly, I am amazed to see a 13 year ol' guy here. Having just entered in your teens, you are too young to be a BHPian.
Yes, it feels very good to be one of the youngest members of the forum. Even my father was surprised after reading the mail regarding approval.

Quote:
Looking forward to a long term review on your Innova.
In the beginning, I also thought to post an ownership review of the Innova but we are going to replace it very soon, so it would be of no use but I will surely post an ownership review of the car, we replace it with. (probably an Innova).

Quote:
Looking forward for your active participation. Thanks and enjoy your journey!
Quote:
Looking forward to seeing you grow into an asset to the team. Good day and God bless you.
Thanks for the compliments. I will try my best to be an active member of the forum.

Quote:
Try cultivating good driving habits and road sense from this starting point.
Quote:
Keep living up with your passion for cars and do be a responsible driver when you get your license to sit on the wheel.
I will surely cultivate good driving habits and become a responsible driver whenever I start driving.

With Regards,
Shreyas Kumar Agarwal
Shreyas Agarwal is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed