Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd April 2017, 08:16   #1
BHPian

Finally, I am part of the pack!

Hello mates!
Myself Anaswar Raj, currently living in London (Canada) but native to Kollam in Kerala. I am a manager by profession. Currently I own a Volkswagen Golf GTI and a Yamaha VStar here while the humble Maruti 800 and the Bajaj Avenger are my companions back home. Previously I owned a honda shadow 750. Apart from wheels I spent a lot of time travelling, camping and playing cricket.
This was my third attempt to join team Bhp and I am more than happy to be a part of this wonderful group.

Finally, I am part of the pack!-13239138_10209778667089690_396792958383599312_n.jpg

Finally, I am part of the pack!-photo-1-1.jpg

Finally, I am part of the pack!-photo-3-1n.jpg

Finally, I am part of the pack!-photo-2-1.jpg

Finally, I am part of the pack!-photo-4-1.jpg

Last edited by Zappo : 24th April 2017 at 14:43.
QuilonSpitfire is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 24th April 2017, 13:18   #2
BHPian

Re: Finally, I am part of the pack!

Welcome mate to the hallowed portals of TBHP!

VW Golf is what I wish to own, if at all it happens to make a debut in India. I can recall it was spotted testing on Pune roads some few years back but didn't hear any news after that.

Wish you an exciting journey here. Keep revvin' !

Last edited by Nohonking : 24th April 2017 at 13:19.
Nohonking is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th April 2017, 13:54   #3
Team-BHP Support

Re: Finally, I am part of the pack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuilonSpitfire View Post
Hello mates!
Myself Anaswar Raj, currently living in London (Canada) but native to Kollam in Kerala. I am a manager by profession. Currently I own a Volkswagen Golf GTI and a Yamaha VStar here while the humble Maruti 800 and the Bajaj Avenger are my companions back home. Previously I owned a honda shadow 750. Apart from wheels I spent a lot of time travelling, camping and playing cricket.
This was my third attempt to join team Bhp and I am more than happy to be a part of this wonderful group.
Hey QuilonSpitfire,

Welcome to the Forum. That's an awesome line-up you got there.

The VStar which I'm guessing is a 1100 looks awesome. Wonder why Yamaha didn't launch the Star series in India. The VStar 250 or even the 650 would make so much sense in the Indian market.

The 800 is a classic and the Shadow 750 also looks killer in black! Would love to read about your experiences with the bikes and cars.

Keep travelling, keep posting.
Omkar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th April 2017, 17:55   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omkar View Post
Hey QuilonSpitfire,

Welcome to the Forum. That's an awesome line-up you got there.

The VStar which I'm guessing is a 1100 looks awesome. Wonder why Yamaha didn't launch the Star series in India. The VStar 250 or even the 650 would make so much sense in the Indian market.

The 800 is a classic and the Shadow 750 also looks killer in black! Would love to read about your experiences with the bikes and cars.

Keep travelling, keep posting.
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
Actually mine is the 650 Vstar. The cruiser segment in India is still not explored. Like you said they should have introduced this in India. If Hyosung could do well with their bikes in India, Yamaha could do wonders. I will be adding a detailed review of my babies soon. Once again thanks everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohonking View Post
Welcome mate to the hallowed portals of TBHP!

VW Golf is what I wish to own, if at all it happens to make a debut in India. I can recall it was spotted testing on Pune roads some few years back but didn't hear any news after that.

Wish you an exciting journey here. Keep revvin' !
Thanks mate. I am more than happy to be a part of this family. I hope the golf make its way to India.But considering the fate of the Chevy SRS and Ford Fusion, I do not think the Indian industry is open to accept the concept of premium hatchback. I recently heard that VW might bring the GTI to India in 2-3 years time. My opinion is they should test the water with the golf estate first, I know Indian market does not favour estates either, but still desperate to see the golf on Indian roads.

Last edited by Aditya : 24th April 2017 at 20:55. Reason: Back to back posts merged
QuilonSpitfire is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks