Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd April 2017, 18:42   #1

Greetings from South Delhi

Hello everyone,

It's great to finally be a part of this prestigious community. I've been a regular visitor of these forums, whether that's DIY threads or reviews, and didn't get the time to finally take the plunge and become a member. I'm a sports journalist, and have been crazy about cars for as long as I can remember.

The cars I own are a Hyundai Verna (mother's daily driver) and a VW Polo GT TSI (my daily driver, 56kms), and I hope to post a two-year ownership review soon for the latter, which has quite the back story to it.

I hope to be a part of this ever-growing community for years to come, and hope to increase my knowledge of cars, as well as acquaint myself with fellow members nearby. Do feel free to PM me if you're from South Delhi.

Cheers everyone!
Hatlessgovi
hatlessgovi is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 24th April 2017, 07:56   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Greetings from South Delhi

Welcome to the forum, hatlessgovi (curious choice of handle in a country that doesn't use hats). "Sports journalist" sounds like a lot of extra zing to the already interesting world of journalism!

Lots of South Delhi members here, and they all meet regularly too. You should be able to catch up with the relevant threads in the Meets section.

Last edited by SS-Traveller : 24th April 2017 at 07:57.
SS-Traveller is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 24th April 2017, 12:46   #3
BHPian

Re: Greetings from South Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatlessgovi View Post

I hope to be a part of this ever-growing community for years to come, and hope to increase my knowledge of cars, as well as acquaint myself with fellow members nearby. Do feel free to PM me if you're from South Delhi.
Welcome aboard hatlessgovi,

There are some meets threads out there on the forum for NCR, Delhi, South Delhi and Gurgaon. May be you can subscribe to them and get a chance to meet BHPians near to you.

That said, thanks for joining TBHP and wish you a frivolous experience!
Nohonking is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th April 2017, 08:59   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Traveller View Post
Welcome to the forum, hatlessgovi (curious choice of handle in a country that doesn't use hats). "Sports journalist" sounds like a lot of extra zing to the already interesting world of journalism!

Lots of South Delhi members here, and they all meet regularly too. You should be able to catch up with the relevant threads in the Meets section.
Thanks a lot. The username is an old gamertag that was given to me as an option by Microsoft, and has stuck with me since. Even I don't know why I continued to use it everywhere, but I guess since I don't wear hats, it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohonking View Post
Welcome aboard hatlessgovi,

There are some meets threads out there on the forum for NCR, Delhi, South Delhi and Gurgaon. May be you can subscribe to them and get a chance to meet BHPians near to you.

That said, thanks for joining TBHP and wish you a frivolous experience!
Hey, thanks a lot. I did go through the meets section, but was unable to find one. The only one from Delhi that I could find was from 2015. Maybe I'm missing something (quite a forums noob here).

Cheers
hatlessgovi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th April 2017, 19:11   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Hey, thanks a lot. I did go through the meets section, but was unable to find one. The only one from Delhi that I could find was from 2015. Maybe I'm missing something (quite a forums noob here).

Cheers
Dear hatlessgovi,

For your convenience, sharing with you the links to 2 such meet-up threads to which I too have subscribed.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-...s-meet-vk.html (Delhi - Impromptu T-BHP Neighbours' Meet at VK)

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-...ts-thread.html ((Gur)gaon Quick Meets Thread)

Hope this helps.

Cheerio // Simmi
Nohonking is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th May 2017, 21:30   #6
Senior - BHPian

If you guys are keen on meets and the latest going ons amongst DelhiNCR based Bhpians you could join the WhatsApp group by sending a pm to Honeybee. Ciao

Quote:

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohonking View Post
Dear hatlessgovi,

For your convenience, sharing with you the links to 2 such meet-up threads to which I too have subscribed.

Hope this helps.

Cheerio // Simmi
khoj is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks