Team-BHP - Hi !
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hi ! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/18652-hi.html)

My name is Ashvin .. i am 22 years old .. originally from Cochin but currently residing in Coimbatore .. i am student .. doing my final in business management ..

i have been a member of Team-bhp for quite some time now but have remained relatively inactive as i did not come online all that often .. recently have taken up a internet connection at home so from now on i hope to be more involved ..

I drive a 1999 Maruti Zen Vx .. Golden in color .. have 4:2:1 headers done at Leelas Auto House and have a replaced the stock filter with a K&N ...

i have been interested in cars pretty much all my life ..was born and brought up in the middle east so got to see and experience by share of a variety of vehicles out there .. but my passion , well more like obsession with indian cars started about 2 years back when my freind had come down to Ccohin from Bangalore and i was drivin his Honda city around .. it was totally done up (for me at that point of time i had driven only stock cars in india) it had headers and a short shift .. enhanced suspension .. and lotta other stuff.. and from then on i have been totally into the car modification scenario ..

out here a lot of my freinds think twice before coming out with me because i spend most of my free time after classes hanging out at Leela's workshop or my freind Vasif's shop where they do Audio installs or at this place called Road runner where they do body work for cars .. i just hang out there .. try and absorb whatever information i get .. observe the stuff thats being done .. its what interests me ... even while i am out .. if ever i shout out about somethin it would most likely be some car that passed by .. the guys who hang out with me pretty much dint know much about non-stock cars and now they themselves r checkin out other vehicles tryin to figure out whats been done :)

anyways .. over the year i have been logging on to team-bhp on and off and have read through the numerous threads and learnt and realised a lot of stuff .. the code of ethics and rules are very well thought about and applied .. keeps the place "clean" .. and the moderators and everyone else involved inviolved in general maintence is doing a great job .. think i ahve been going for quite a bit now .. so shall wind up here .. keep up the good work and drive safe ..

Welcome to Team BHP Ashvin! Enjoy your stay and make sure you go through the Rules and Announcements section .
Great to have another auto freak aboard!

hey ashvin, Welcome aboard! You did your schooling in qatar right? Enjoy yourself at t-bhp..

hey ashwin! welcome to team-bhp. enjoy your stay here and do through the rules of posting.

take care! :)

Ashvin, welcome to tbhp.
A nice and detailed intro post after quite some time.

i was wondering if i had made any mistakes in my introductory post because some of the guys mentioned look through the rules before posting .. please do point out if there is anything .. thanks ..

Quote:

Originally Posted by A S H V I N
i was wondering if i had made any mistakes in my introductory post because some of the guys mentioned look through the rules before posting .. please do point out if there is anything .. thanks ..

No Ashvin. Your introduction is among the best over here!
Its just that whenever a newbie comes in, we always remind them to read the rules and regulations.

well not to worry i have been very observant and am very much aware of the rules in general .. thanks for the heads up all the same ..

nice intro ashvin.!!

welcome to t-bhp. have a pleasant stay here. looking forward to more posts from you.!

cheers
faithless

Hi Ashvin.....welcome aboard........
a very nice introduction.....looking forward to more posts from you..
Have a great time ahead.....

cheers

Amazing intro!Would like more details on the zen.....

binz

well about the zen .. it is running stock rims right now .. apollo accellere 155/65r13's .. got a mesh grill done (my first cosmetic mod) .. the taillights are painted black (but they do show when i am braking .. even during day time .. dont worry :D ) ..

got regular fabric seats .. nothing fancy .. a sony head unit .. helix 6n1/2inch front speakers(nice mid bass) .. 350w pioneer ovals with titanium cones(reaches a clean high note) .. a sony 4 channel amp to manage my 1000w 15" JBL sub-woofer ... basics .. keeps me happy in the car .. and well the sound of the exhaust .. well DIVINE .. thats pretty much it about my car .. got lots of dreams .. inshallah will be able to come through with it soon ..

hey nice introduction dude and welcome back to team-bhp

hmm...actually wanted to know more about the engine,onlyu headers and a K&N(stock replacement??)Any head work...blah..blah..

Quote:

Originally Posted by A S H V I N
well about the zen .. it is running stock rims right now .. apollo accellere 155/65r13's .. got a mesh grill done (my first cosmetic mod) .. the taillights are painted black (but they do show when i am braking .. even during day time .. dont worry :D ) ..

Nice:) There is a thread about the taillights on the forum...search modifications and accessories and contribute the that thread;every1 wants to know how to do it.

awesome intro yaar
hows the k&n workin on the zen? is it carb or mpfi? does it significantly improve the fe and gen performance otherwise?