Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th May 2017, 12:25   #1
BHPian

Hi everyone

At last I got the opportunity to mingle with you all in this lovely community. I have been trying for quite some time and in my 7th attempt my membership got approved.

Let me introduce my self, I am a vivid lover of cars and love to travel whenever I get the opportunity. As I work for a Market research company and have traveled the length and breadth of the country using public transport.
Team BHP has helped me a lot in deciding to buy the baby monster i.e. Ford Ecosport after going through various reviews and threads. Finally I brought this machine in 2014 May and since then I have clocked 80,000 kms. Have done two long trips, one to Siliguri via Bhubaneshwar, Kolkata and the other one to Agra from Vasai. But without any experience and guidance. Here I felt that I should apply for a membership so that I can seek guidance from the senior members.

Any ways I am looking forward for a great journey ahead with Team BHP.

Cheers

Happy revving

Subrata Das
Vasai
Max63 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 9th May 2017, 10:38   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hi everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max63 View Post
At last I got the opportunity to mingle with you all in this lovely community. I have been trying for quite some time and in my 7th attempt my membership got approved.

Let me introduce my self, I am a vivid lover of cars and love to travel whenever I get the opportunity. As I work for a Market research company and have traveled the length and breadth of the country using public transport.

Team BHP has helped me a lot in deciding to buy the baby monster i.e. Ford Ecosport after going through various reviews and threads. Finally I brought this machine in 2014 May and since then I have clocked 80,000 kms. Have done two long trips, one to Siliguri via Bhubaneshwar, Kolkata and the other one to Agra from Vasai. But without any experience and guidance. Here I felt that I should apply for a membership so that I can seek guidance from the senior members.

Any ways I am looking forward for a great journey ahead with Team BHP.

Cheers

A warm welcome to you Max63.

Persistence finally paid off! Congratulations on finally cracking it on the 7th attempt.

Since you work for a market research company, curious to know if you conduct research w.r.t the Automobile industry. If so, it would be great to have your insights on the Indian Car Scene.

Looking forward to read your experiences while travelling to various parts of the country.

Though I'm sure you must've read all the points listed here, please ensure that you abide by the rules.

Wishing you all the best for your journey ahead
Omkar is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 9th May 2017, 11:43   #3
BHPian

Re: Hi everyone

Thanks Omkar,

Yes we do lot of research for the automobile industry. From two wheeler, 4 wheeler to commercial vehicles. The research are client specific and confidential and reports are shared with them only.

One thing I liked the most of this community is that every one is trying to maintain a good and healthy atmosphere here. I will also try to maintain the same throughout.

Thanks,

Subrata
Max63 is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks