Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th May 2017, 14:31   #1
BHPian

Ahoy Mateys!

Dear All,

Before I introduce myself, I'd like to first thank the moderators for approving my request to join the Team-BHP family. It is a very proud feeling to be associated with this wonderful forum!. Secondly, I would like to thank everyone who has been helping me ever since I heard about Team-BHP and came here to check out the reviews and advice when I planned to buy my first car (6 years ago). I am grateful to each and everyone of you. Thank you.

I was born and brought up in one of the most wonderful cities in Karnataka - Venugram (the official name is Belagavi ). I completed my Engineering there and am currently working as a software engineer in Bengaluru (another one in the crowd!).

I own a 12 year old Pulsar-150 DTS-i (still in very good condition) which was my first bike and I absolutely love it and have so many fond memories associated with it (the reason for not selling the bike till now). I also own a 5.5 year old Hyundai i10 magna which was my first car. I have now booked a Hyundai Elite i20 Asta(O) CRDi whose delivery I will be taking this week (again thanks to Team-BHP and its members in helping me make the decision).

I am a FOODIE, an avid gamer, a voracious fiction reader and a binge watcher of US TV series. I also like to travel and hope to cover a lot of miles in my new car. Oh and did I mention I am a foodie?.

I hope that I would be able to add value to this forum and learn a lot more from it. Great to be a Team-BHP family member!

Regards,
Dhananjay
Dhananjay_Desai is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 8th May 2017, 15:32   #2
BHPian

Re: Ahoy Mateys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhananjay_Desai View Post
Dear All,

I was born and brought up in one of the most wonderful cities in Karnataka - Venugram (the official name is Belagavi )
Regards,
Dhananjay
Welcome aboard Dhananjay !! It feels nice to be the first one to greet a fellow Belgaum-ite here on team bhp. Indeed, our Belgaum/Belagavi is extraordinarily wonderful. Congratulations in advance for acquisition of your new ride - i20. Have a great time on team bhp !

Regards
Dr. Vivek
vivek95 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 8th May 2017, 21:45   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivek95 View Post
Welcome aboard Dhananjay !! It feels nice to be the first one to greet a fellow Belgaum-ite here on team bhp. Indeed, our Belgaum/Belagavi is extraordinarily wonderful. Congratulations in advance for acquisition of your new ride - i20. Have a great time on team bhp !

Regards
Dr. Vivek

Thank you so much Vivek!! Glad to meet a fellow Belgaum-ite on the forum
Dhananjay_Desai is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th May 2017, 23:02   #4
BANNED

Your very first line evoked such a nostalgia in me!! Its truly a wonderful feeling when you get in and see the vast forum (not just from the outside )

Great choice of cars definitely and wish you the best of times with your rides! Do update us with all your experiences with them , good or bad and if time permits, do make an ownership thread of the i20.

Cheers
agambhandari is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th May 2017, 16:02   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by agambhandari View Post

Great choice of cars definitely and wish you the best of times with your rides! Do update us with all your experiences with them , good or bad and if time permits, do make an ownership thread of the i20.

Thank you so much sir! I do plan to post a car finalising and dealership experience for the cars that I had shortlisted. Once I get the delivery and drive the new vehicle I'll surely post an ownership review.

Thank you once again!
Old 9th May 2017, 17:34   #6
BANNED

Quote:
Thank you so much sir! I do plan to post a car finalising and dealership experience for the cars that I had shortlisted. Once I get the delivery and drive the new vehicle I'll surely post an ownership review.

Thank you once again!
Not a sir! I'm just 21, most likely you're older than me.

Anyways, welcome to the forum once again
Old 9th May 2017, 18:22   #7
BHPian

Quote:

I hope that I would be able to add value to this forum and learn a lot more from it. Great to be a Team-BHP family member!
Welcome Dhananjay_Desai to the forum! Wish you a fantastic experience. i20 Asta CRDi is a great choice. Good luck! Do share your experience with buying your new beauty the coming week. Would love to read your posts.

Cheers // Simmi
Nohonking is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th May 2017, 23:24   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by agambhandari View Post
Not a sir! I'm just 21, most likely you're older than me.

Anyways, welcome to the forum once again
I think t-bhp should make age display compulsory! I'm about 10 years older to you.

Thank you once again mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohonking View Post
Welcome Dhananjay_Desai to the forum! Wish you a fantastic experience. i20 Asta CRDi is a great choice. Good luck! Do share your experience with buying your new beauty the coming week. Would love to read your posts.

Cheers // Simmi
Thank you so much! I'll surely be writing my buying experience soon and hope that it'll be useful for fellow buyers.

Last edited by bblost : 9th May 2017 at 23:50. Reason: Back 2 Back posts.
Dhananjay_Desai is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks