Team-BHP - A few words from a junior member
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   A few words from a junior member (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/187080-few-words-junior-member.html)

Hello! :)

First of all a lot of thanks to the Moderators for approving my request to be a member of Team-BHP.

I am Arnab Pal from Kolkata. I just appeared for my 12th board exams. I am an avid follower of the technology, reading almost every automotive magazine from a very tender age. I am also addicted in watching the video reviews on YouTube. Although I've been a regular visitor to this forum for many years, truly I did not remember how and when I got addicted to this. I've been eternally impressed by the quality of contents and the depth of various technical discussions on this forum. I would like to share my knowledge and experiences with the other members. This is a never-ending process which leads to enlighten us in the various aspects of automobiles.

At the end as a junior member, I convey my eternal gratitude to all of the other members.

Regards,
Arnab Pal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eco_love20 (Post 4202418)
I am Arnab Pal from Kolkata. I just appeared for my 12th board exams. I am an avid follower of the technology, reading almost every automotive magazine from a very tender age.

Welcome Arnab. :)

Glad that you like the technical discussions on the forum.

Since you have just appeared 12th board, some of the basic concepts must be crystal clear which are applicable in the Automotive industry. Would surely like to read some of your inputs on the same.

I'm guessing you are not legal to drive yet, and it is good that you have started off early with acquiring so much information beforehand.

Happy miles to you when you finally get behind the wheel.

One Arnab welcomes another Arnab. welcome to the forum.
There is lots and lots of good stuff that you can gather from this wonderful forum. There are various groups as well and am sure your region will also have one. Dont forget to read through the rules though.

Welcome to the Brotherhood bro!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omkar (Post 4202731)
Welcome Arnab. :)

Glad that you like the technical discussions on the forum.

Since you have just appeared 12th board, some of the basic concepts must be crystal clear which are applicable in the Automotive industry. Would surely like to read some of your inputs on the same.

I'm guessing you are not legal to drive yet, and it is good that you have started off early with acquiring so much information beforehand.

Happy miles to you when you finally get behind the wheel.

Yes, many of the concepts are clear to me.

agree: You have guessed it right, it would take a bit long to learn driving and get behind the wheel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by arnabchak (Post 4202812)
One Arnab welcomes another Arnab. welcome to the forum.
There is lots and lots of good stuff that you can gather from this wonderful forum. There are various groups as well and am sure your region will also have one. Dont forget to read through the rules though.

Welcome to the Brotherhood bro!!

Thank you!