Team-BHP - Made it to the gang, finally!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Made it to the gang, finally! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/187246-made-gang-finally.html)

Hello everyone,

After a couple of failed attempts way back in 2007, I got third-time lucky and finally made it to the forum this time. Thanks moderators for on-boarding me. :)

Over the past decade, I switched(read was made to switch, in some cases) 5 cars:
- Initially owned a pre-worshipped pocket-powerhouse Zen Vxi 2003 model in 2006
- Moved to a Wagon-R Vxi in 2008 for its tall-boy(should I say poor-man’s SUV) feel
- Something in Ford’s TDCi engine then just struck me and I made a switch to Ford Figo 1.4 TDCi Titanium in 2011
- Had to part with my Figo due to some unwanted travel plans, after which I took a little risk when I bought a pre-owned Ford Fiesta Petrol 1.4 in the interim.
- The Fiesta too didn’t stay for long as it warranted frequent visits to its doctor and was always hungry for gasoline with its pathetic mileage of about 6-7 kmpl.
- Finally made a switch to a Ritz Zxi 4 years back and it has since been a very good association minus niggles.

This membership couldn’t have come at a better time than now, as I plan to make my next purchase soon. Will be seeking our experienced members’ advice when I do that in the next few months.

Keep Revvin’ :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by torquehead (Post 4206097)
This membership couldn’t have come at a better time than now, as I plan to make my next purchase soon. Will be seeking our experienced members’ advice when I do that in the next few months.

Welcome onboard torquehead!

Good to see your journey which kicked off with Marutis, touched upon some Ford milestones and back to square one again :). Well, looking forward to hear more from you on your next milestone!

Between, wishing you a happy journey with TBHP, you just started!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nohonking (Post 4206126)
Welcome onboard torquehead!

Good to see your journey which kicked off with Marutis, touched upon some Ford milestones and back to square one again :). Well, looking forward to hear more from you on your next milestone!

Between, wishing you a happy journey with TBHP, you just started!

Thanks Nohonking!

You got me there :). In fact, it will probably come as no surprise that my next purchase may very well be another VFM option from Maruti's stable - a face-lifted 'S Cross'. Open to other options as well but will leave that for another thread. Perhaps my first one..

Quote:

Originally Posted by torquehead (Post 4206242)
In fact, it will probably come as no surprise that my next purchase may very well be another VFM option from Maruti's stable - a face-lifted 'S Cross'.

Welcome aboard torquehead, i quite liked your handle name. :thumbs up
Please read the forum rules carefully and help maintain its quality by giving less trouble to our friendly moderators.

Oh by the way, there are many S Cross ownership threads apart from the very detailed official review of the same. Good luck with the next set of purchase and here's wishing you a happy car hunting process. :)