Team-BHP - Hello Team-BHP
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hello Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/187248-hello-team-bhp.html)

Greetings BHPians

I'm Blessen Sam from Kerala. I'm so happy to have become a member of Teambhp so special thanks to all the people behind this magnificent forum.
I grew up in the Kingdom of Bahrain and moved to India 4 years back. My dad had an Upholstery shop there for around 20 years and was one of 3 shops in the entire island to do genuine leather works. I used to help him in the shop to remove interior trims and seats from a very young age cause I loved cars liked a lot. We have done full interior swaps for cars like Rolls Royce also few times and few of our customers used to bring their cars all the way from Dubai to get work done.
We have owned few cars over the years, first was an original Datsun pickup from the late 80's , then a Nissan Pickup in the 90's , we had cars like Nissan Altima, Nissan Urvan, an Audi A6 for few months etc. The last new car we bought was a Toyota Hilux and we absolutely loved it. It was the 2012 2.0 4x2 model and we drove it for around 70k and it was always perfect and never had any issues.
I'm currently doing my B.Tech in mechanical engineering in Kerala and I bought a Tata Tiago after reading Teambhp review, I actually showed the review to my whole family after connecting my lap to the tv and it changed their mind about Tata.
I have been following Teambhp for few years now and it has helped me to gain lots of knowledge about cars.
My main interest apart from cars are in music and currently I teach Drums to few people in my neighbourhood. Have been drumming for around 10 years now and the best part about the gigs are that I get to drive all the way with my drum kit in the back.

So that's all about me. Once again a big Thank You to Teambhp.

Hey Blessen, firstly a grand welcome from another Keralite. Seems like we have commonalities- I grew up in Bahrain too having studied at the Indian School in Isa Town (passed out of 12th grade in 1999). My dad also had a pre-owned Datsun 180b, and my parents are still there.

Once again, enjoy thoroughly your time here and beast too !

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacobvarughese (Post 4206201)
Hey Blessen, firstly a grand welcome from another Keralite. Seems like we have commonalities- I grew up in Bahrain too having studied at the Indian School in Isa Town (passed out of 12th grade in 1999). My dad also had a pre-owned Datsun 180b, and my parents are still there.

Once again, enjoy thoroughly your time here and beast too !

Thanks
Awesome
I also studied in the Indian School, 2013 pass out batch

Hi Blessen! Glad to know a BHPian from Kannur! I too am a gulf kid, though we came back in the early noughties. We had a '92 Nissan Sunny and later, a '00 1.8 Toyota Corolla (E120) there.

Anyways, have a great time here!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeneralJazz (Post 4206907)
Hi Blessen! Glad to know a BHPian from Kannur! I too am a gulf kid, though we came back in the early noughties. We had a '92 Nissan Sunny and later, a '00 1.8 Toyota Corolla (E120) there.

Anyways, have a great time here!

Hey, awesome. Thank you:)