Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th May 2017, 20:08   #1
BHPian

Hi everybody

First of all I am really happy and excited to be a part of Team Bhp . I started following Team Bhp from 2010, right when I stepped out of college and was researching for a car for my dad. From that point onward I got interested in Team Bhp and was a daily visitor to it. I tried for membership in 2010 and 2011 and stopped trying after 5 failed attempts. I came to know later that a crisp reply to the what and why questions in the membership matters and then I did try for membership few days back. When I logged in Team bhp today I see that I am a member now . Lesson learnt - "never too late to try again".

Short Introduction about myself:
I am a software engineer from Coimbatore, TamilNadu currently residing in Dallas, Texas. I am interested in automobiles right from my childhood days and it all started with my dad's involvement in earth movers business. I started learning to drive in my dad's 1989 Ambassador and I still cherish those memories. After that our family have had these cars -1999 Esteem Vxi, 2007 Indica GLX and 2010 Alto LXi. Currently we have 2007 Fiesta TDCI SXI. In 2015, I moved to Dallas for my job assignment and currently I own a 2015 Honda Accord Sport.

Cheers,
Sanjay
AccordSport is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 31st May 2017, 11:24   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hi everybody

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccordSport View Post
First of all I am really happy and excited to be a part of Team Bhp . I started following Team Bhp from 2010, right when I stepped out of college and was researching for a car for my dad. From that point onward I got interested in Team Bhp and was a daily visitor to it. I tried for membership in 2010 and 2011 and stopped trying after 5 failed attempts. I came to know later that a crisp reply to the what and why questions in the membership matters and then I did try for membership few days back. When I logged in Team bhp today I see that I am a member now . Lesson learnt - "never too late to try again".

Short Introduction about myself:
I am a software engineer from Coimbatore, TamilNadu currently residing in Dallas, Texas. I am interested in automobiles right from my childhood days and it all started with my dad's involvement in earth movers business. I started learning to drive in my dad's 1989 Ambassador and I still cherish those memories. After that our family have had these cars -1999 Esteem Vxi, 2007 Indica GLX and 2010 Alto LXi. Currently we have 2007 Fiesta TDCI SXI. In 2015, I moved to Dallas for my job assignment and currently I own a 2015 Honda Accord Sport.

Cheers,
Sanjay
Wow! 6th time's the charm.

Quite a good number of cars you've had in your garage. Also, you've ventured among different manufacturers as well. MS, Tata, Ford and now Honda!

Would love to read your experiences with the Accord Sport and other cars. I am sure many members of the forum would also appreciate the same.

Please do read the rules before posting (click here).

In the end, a warm welcome to you AccordSport .
Omkar is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks