Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th June 2017, 14:26   #1

Finally, it happened!

A warm greeting to everyone here!

Finally, it happened!

A perfect start of the day. You reach office under the hangover of an amazing performance by our “Boys in Blue” in Champions Trophy, log in to your machine, check emails and as usual, land up on your favorite website and realize that finally, the moment has come. Your membership request has been approved (second attempt) to the group, you are a huge fan of, since April 2015.

My introduction to team-bhp was through a Bla-Bla share ride and since that day, the first non-work related website I open on my machine ( the machine with the keys but without tires, my laptop) is team-bhp.

About AnuJazz:

I am Anurag, an Instructional Designer by profession and a DRIVER by heart. If you can trust, my childhood dream was to become a Bus Driver and I am not kidding at all. That shows how fascinated I was and still am about driving. I have worked with all the BIG 4s of the IT industry and currently leading a few eLearning Projects in the Middle Eastern Markets.
My family includes my wife - Deepti (Banker turned Home Maker), My Kid -Antas (6 Yrs.), Maruti Estilo (2012), Maruti Swift Dzire (2013), and Honda Jazz (2015).

Driving is my passion and the most difficult situation for me is being in the car but not on the steering wheel.

It’s an honor to be a part of this wonderful group and I am eagerly looking forward to learn, participate and share my experiences.
AnuJazz is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 6th June 2017, 11:08   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Finally, it happened!

Welcome aboard AnuJazz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnuJazz View Post
My introduction to team-bhp was through a Bla-Bla share ride

Would be interested to hear more about that story! Any idea if they were BHPians?

Quote:
I am Anurag, an Instructional Designer by profession
Keen to know what exactly this entails too...

See you around the forums!
R
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th June 2017, 16:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post

Would be interested to hear more about that story! Any idea if they were BHPians?
Thank Rehan! That’s an interesting story. That was my first experience with Bla Bla as well. As I work at Gurgaon and my family stays at Jaipur (at this age, parents don’t want to leave Jaipur and join us here in Gurgaon), I travel between Jaipur and Gurgaon every weekend.

One fine Friday, after an office party, was not in the mood to drive all the way to Jaipur and one of my friend suggested Bla Bla. Downloaded the application, created the account and booked my first ride.

Abdul, the person who shared his ride with me that day, is an amazing guy who is crazy about cars, bikes and music. During the ride, we were discussing about cars, routs, destinations and all of sudden he asked if I read team-bhp?

When I said NO, he stared at me as if I have committed some crime. On Highway Kings (a mid-way restaurant on Delhi-Jaipur NH48), he accessed the website and explained what all he could.

That was the first time I used Bla Bla, met Abdul and got to know about team-bhp. And now, me and Abdul are flat mates, and I am sharing the experience on team-bhp.

About him being a BHPian, he is a huge fan of the page but unfortunately couldn’t get through the membership after multiple attempts last year. But, he is an ambassador of team-bhp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post

Keen to know what exactly this entails too...

An Instructional Designer is someone who designs instructions. Just to give you the simplest example, a technical writer, who has written the User Manual of your car must have got instructions from an Instructional Designer about the page layout, sequence, language, images, pointers, etc.

We are into identifying the skills, knowledge and the attitude gaps and to create, select and suggest learning strategy that closes this gap.
AnuJazz is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th June 2017, 19:50   #4
BANNED

Quote:
It’s an honor to be a part of this wonderful group and I am eagerly looking forward to learn, participate and share my experiences.
Welcome Anurag from another Anurag!

Do go through the rules of the forum before proceeding. See you on the forum and do share your reviews regarding your cars you own etc.
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th June 2017, 20:04   #5
BHPian

Hi from a technical writer in Bangalore

Welcome to the forum
Nalin1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks