Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th June 2017, 23:50   #1
BHPian

Hi everyone

Hello Friends ! I am Sabby and I am glad to be part of Team-BHP !
I have been an avid reader of this forum since many years but as all the information and the beautiful Travelogues were already available to the guests, I did not feel the need to register till now. I do not clearly remember exactly when I came across this forum but I do remember that I wanted to buy Honda Brio when I read the immaculate review here by anshuman. Circumstances and moving around a bit did not permit me to buy a car for a year or two and by then I decided to not buy a car as long as possible to do my bits reducing carbon footprint, not to mention the terrible Bangalore traffic. I have finally reached the point where I NEED a car and after considering many hatchbacks, booked Grand I10 last week. Ironically, that was one of the first cars to be ruled out initially but that's a story for another time (maybe an initial ownership thread).

I have been reading a few more introduction threads and feel special to be accepted at first time ! I do want to thank the moderators and the other members for putting out great reviews and ownership threads and making them all available for everyone outside of the forum. Hope I can enrich my knowledge about automobiles even more and contribute as much as I can.

Seeing dozens of old TechEnclave members here, I feel at home

Oh, and I am also a big fan of Top Gear and The Grand Tour and all hot hatchbacks
sabby_4c is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 12th June 2017, 17:11   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hi everyone

A warm welcome to you sabby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabby_4c View Post
I have finally reached the point where I NEED a car and after considering many hatchbacks, booked Grand I10 last week. Ironically, that was one of the first cars to be ruled out initially but that's a story for another time (maybe an initial ownership thread).
Haha. Similar thing happened with a friend of mine and even he ended up buying the Grand i10 after discarding it initially. Looking forward to the ownership report .

Quote:
I have been reading a few more introduction threads and feel special to be accepted at first time ! I do want to thank the moderators and the other members for putting out great reviews and ownership threads and making them all available for everyone outside of the forum.
That's quite an achievement I must say.

Quote:
Hope I can enrich my knowledge about automobiles even more and contribute as much as I can.
There's loads of stuff to keep you occupied for days together.

Looking forward to seeing you on the forum.
Omkar is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 12th June 2017, 19:12   #3
BHPian

Re: Hi everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omkar View Post
A warm welcome to you sabby!

Haha. Similar thing happened with a friend of mine and even he ended up buying the Grand i10 after discarding it initially. Looking forward to the ownership report .

That's quite an achievement I must say.

There's loads of stuff to keep you occupied for days together.

Looking forward to seeing you on the forum.
Thank you for the kind welcome See you on the forum.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks