Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th June 2017, 12:56   #1
BHPian

Knightrider is part of the collective power

Hello BHPians,
This is Pratheesh, 29, from Calicut. I take this opportunity to thank the moderators, especially GTO for approving my membership.
Currently I am pursuing my PhD in electrical engineering.
I found Team-BHP in 2012 while I was searching for my first vehicle, a Yamaha SS125 two wheeler. Later, in 2014, my family bought a Maruti Wagon R. An excellent review by Eddy made that decision easier. Two months earlier, I sold my SS125 and bought my Knight, a Royal Enfield Bullet 350 ES.
I love to travel and explore in my bullet with my better half as my companion and so far we have covered 2300 km in two months. I usually follow the reviews​, ownership reports, travelogues, street experiences​ and shifting gears sections at Team-BHP. Outside this, my main interest is in football, especially English Premier League.
It's an honour to be a part of the Collective Power and I look forward to have a good time here.
Regards,
Kr7
knightrider_7 is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 26th June 2017, 10:31   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Knightrider is part of the collective power

Welcome on board Kr7. Give us a few pictures of your ride and stories of your travels.
See you around.
laluks is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th June 2017, 10:32   #3
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the forum Pratheesh!

For a rider, it is a blessing if his GF/Wife loves to tour on 2 wheels instead of 4 and shares the same passion. You are lucky in that regard.

Please do share your travelogue and do mention as to how easy/difficult it was for riding 2 up, with luggage etc. Maybe some tips would come handy for other riders.

Have a good time
Sheel is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th June 2017, 21:06   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by laluks View Post
Welcome on board Kr7. Give us a few pictures of your ride and stories of your travels.
See you around.
Thank you laluks. I have already compiled an ownership report of my ride. It is waiting for moderator approval.
Next in the list is a travelogue. See you around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheel View Post
Welcome to the forum Pratheesh!

For a rider, it is a blessing if his GF/Wife loves to tour on 2 wheels instead of 4 and shares the same passion. You are lucky in that regard.

Please do share your travelogue and do mention as to how easy/difficult it was for riding 2 up, with luggage etc. Maybe some tips would come handy for other riders.

Have a good time
Thank you Sheel.
Yes, it is indeed a blessing for me that my wife loves to travel on 2 wheels, especially in the rains. In fact, she does not like touring on 4 wheeler.
So far, we had only one day trips, with minimum luggage. I will compile a travelogue next for sure.
See you around.
knightrider_7 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th June 2017, 22:08   #5
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider_7 View Post
This is Pratheesh, 29, from Calicut. I take this opportunity to thank the moderators, especially GTO for approving my membership. Currently I am pursuing my PhD in electrical engineering.
Nice to see you here. Do let us know more about your stories and the rides. If you see rides are just an enabler to the bigger realm of life. You find that realm and you find the rides as well.

I am sure you will have a lot of stories towards your run to a PhD while you go along with your rides. Happy motoring and happy academics!

Do stop by rules and make note.
ampere is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th June 2017, 13:28   #6
BHPian

Thank you ampere. I am working on an ownership report of my ride currently. I will share the other stories after finishing it. Thanks a lot for the encouragement and support.
Old 28th June 2017, 09:27   #7
BHPian

Hi Kr7! Welcome to the forum! Looks like we have enough members here for a north malabar meetup/drive!
GeneralJazz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th June 2017, 12:10   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralJazz View Post
Hi Kr7! Welcome to the forum! Looks like we have enough members here for a north malabar meetup/drive!
Of course GeneralJazz, lets plan for a Team-BHP meet at Calicut. I will be there with another BHPian (and my friend), KLxpress. Thanks for the welcome.
Old 28th June 2017, 14:47   #9

Nice to see you here buddy. Hope to see reports of all your interesting trips and escapades. Also, waiting for the post on your new acquisition, RE 350.
KLxpress is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th June 2017, 15:14   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLxpress View Post
Nice to see you here buddy. Hope to see reports of all your interesting trips and escapades. Also, waiting for the post on your new acquisition, RE 350.
Thanks man. Good to see you here too. I'm still working on the ownership report of my Knight. We should plan a trip together after that.
I'm posting a few snaps of my new ride here.
Knightrider is part of the collective power-tmp_23950img20170331wa00051345257717.jpg
Knightrider is part of the collective power-tmp_239502043465102.jpg

Last edited by knightrider_7 : 28th June 2017 at 15:25. Reason: Adding pictures of my ride
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks