Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th July 2017, 13:27   #1

It's awesome to be here

Hi Team BHPians,

I got my Team BHP approval email yesterday and it was a definite high-point. It does feel good to be a part of group which has provided me immense value for the last few years.

I am a comparatively newbie car enthusiast. Though I had been driving for more than 20 years (age guessing exercise left to the reader), cars were always a utility. My first long (more than 600KM) drive with family changed that. The drive was fun and I realized that the car had a big role to play in that. I started paying much more interest in my cars (and cars in general) post that.

Learnt my driving on dad's Maruti 800, first own vehicle was an RX135, first car was Santro LX (2003), bought a Honda City ZX in 2007 and a Brio Automatic in 2012. The Santro left our stables last year and we said goodbye to the City a few days back when we got our new baby home - sparkling red Duster RXZ AMT (will be writing more about it in a relevant thread).

On the professional front, having done a lot of software product management, I quit corporate life two years back to start up on my own (my wife is also a partner there). So, life is ultra interesting - raising a company along with two kids.

Looking forward to some great exchanges of ideas and information here.

Many thanks for reading this through.
sangag is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 31st July 2017, 12:42   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: It's awesome to be here

Hi,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you on board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangag View Post
It does feel good to be a part of group which has provided me immense value for the last few years.
Good to know that the forum has been of help to you.

Quote:
Though I had been driving for more than 20 years (age guessing exercise left to the reader), cars were always a utility. My first long (more than 600KM) drive with family changed that. The drive was fun and I realized that the car had a big role to play in that. I started paying much more interest in my cars (and cars in general) post that.
This happens with many people including me. You start of buying something based on your needs, it becomes a part of your life and then you develop a passion.

Quote:
a few days back when we got our new baby home - sparkling red Duster RXZ AMT
I quite enjoyed reviewing this car when it was launched in India. We'd love to have a detailed ownership review from you.

Quote:
On the professional front, having done a lot of software product management, I quit corporate life two years back to start up on my own (my wife is also a partner there). So, life is ultra interesting - raising a company along with two kids.
All the best with you project and the family.

Please take some time out to go through Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st July 2017, 22:13   #3

Thanks Aditya. Looking forward to compiling an ownership review.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed