Team-BHP - Home sweet Home!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Home sweet Home! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/189687-home-sweet-home.html)

Paulo Coelho and Shah Rukh Khan both agree on the fact “when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it". And it was the universe which made me stumble upon this little gem called Team-bhp when i was searching for my first ride.

I Came across Team-bhp accidentally and it was love at first sight. The various threads became my new favorite reads, and some of the threads here has made it to the top of my bestseller list with ease. Team-bhp was a seed sown deep, and watered with my automotive instincts.

About me / what I like:
- I am a 27 year old guy from Mysore, a small quaint little city which morphs into something extraordinary during Dasara.
- A mechanical engineer by passion and I have worked with Honda motorcycles and scooters India, Narsapura plant since the beginning of my career in the vehicle assembly department.
- A die hard automobile and sports fanatic, an amateur swimmer, a professional Bengaluru traffic critic, mountaineer,love playing with old Jawa engines, read a lot of fiction and non-fiction, budding poultry farmer and a persistent bad chef in the making.
- I have a pet 'BABU', a 7 year young Labrador, my second love and a pet rabbit I rescued from the butcher. Love them to bits.
- On the look out for my first car (eyeing the TATA HEXA, suggestions are welcome). But I come from a large joint family back home and we have a 2005 Hyundai Santro Xing, Hyundai Creta 1.6 sx and a Hyundai Grand i10 in the stable.
What I don't like?
- That I discovered Team-bhp way too late for my liking, any earlier I would already have my first car and Team-bhp would have scores of new travelogues and an ownership thread.
- On Bengaluru roads, every time i spy a well maintained car, my eyes search for the team-bhp sticker and away from the road.

That is it Folks,
Keep Revvin
Sourabh s

PS-Thanks a lot GTO

Welcome to Team-BHP, look forward to your posts on travels, and other activities. It is a very mature forum and has a host of interests. I had a Yezdi in my younger days and it taught me a lot about motorcycle maintenance, due to frequent breakdowns.

Do post your experiences and have a good time on the forum.

Welcome to Team-BHP, SourabhSuresh !!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SourabhSuresh (Post 4256757)
-A mechanical engineer by passion and I have worked with Honda motorcycles and scooters India, Narsapura plant since the beginning of my career in the vehicle assembly department.

I'm sure your experience working with Honda will give us insights into how Honda has been at the top spot in India for a while now.

Quote:

...love playing with old Jawa engines, read a lot of fiction and non-fiction, budding poultry farmer and a persistent bad chef in the making.
-I have a pet 'BABU', a 7 year young Labrador,my second love and a pet rabbit I rescued from the butcher. Love them to bits....
Do share some pictures about your experiments with the Jawa engine. I'm sure many members would be keen to know about it. We also have a dedicated thread on the pets.

Quote:

-On the look out for my first car(eyeing the TATA HEXA, suggestions are welcome). But I come from a large joint family back home and we have a 2005 Hyundai Santro Xing, Hyundai Creta 1.6 sx and a Hyundai Grand i10 in the stable.
The Hexa is a very competent vehicle. You can go through the review thread and understand the different pros and cons for the same. Looks like Hyundai is a favorite in your family; it'll be interesting to know your experiences with sales and after sales for the same.

Here's a quick reference link of all the rules about posting on Team-BHP, do go through once.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackwasp (Post 4257330)
Welcome to Team-BHP, SourabhSuresh !!

I'm sure your experience working with Honda will give us insights into how Honda has been at the top spot in India for a while now.

Do share some pictures about your experiments with the Jawa engine. I'm sure many members would be keen to know about it. We also have a dedicated thread on the pets.

The Hexa is a very competent vehicle. You can go through the review thread and understand the different pros and cons for the same. Looks like Hyundai is a favorite in your family; it'll be interesting to know your experiences with sales and after sales for the same.

Here's a quick reference link of all the rules about posting on Team-BHP, do go through once.

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Definitely sir. I was searching the forum if threads regarding experiments with engines already exists, if it does not I was thinking of creating one.
Hyundai is a family favorite, no two words about it. When I disclosed to the family that i was leaning towards the Hexa things got a bit tense.The heart wants what it wants.