Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd September 2017, 23:00   #1
BHPian

Ahoy! Excited to be a part of Team-BHP

Hi Everyone,

I'm Prashant from Bangalore.

I'm a software developer on the weekdays and a musician on the weekends

We are a family of three and the cars we own are - Mahindra Xylo, Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and Hyundai Santro.

If we are travelling together, I'm almost always the designated driver and so my miles are split among the three vehicles.

When I am travelling alone, the Mahindra Xylo or as I call it - Tusker, is my vehicle of choice for its road presence and leg room(Yes, I'm a 6 footer).

Here is a picture of the tusker along with my favourite travel companion -

Ahoy! Excited to be a part of Team-BHP-img_20170225_170429644_hdr.jpg

The tusker will celebrate her 8th birthday soon and I'm looking forward to giving her a makeover. I would love to hear your opinions on that.

I am a huge fan of Team-BHP. The information available here is accurate and the audience is mature. I regularly read the posts and enjoy the travelogues. I also appreciate the work that has gone into building this forum and the fact that a lot of time and effort is put into ensuring that the quality of membership and content is top notch.

As a fellow auto enthusiast and an avid traveller, I want to contribute to the growth of this community.

I'm looking forward to learning more, sharing more, to having the Team-BHP sticker on all our cars, to the meetups and to being a part of this wonderful community.

Special thanks to GTO.

Best,
Prashant
Paradiddle is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 4th September 2017, 10:38   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Ahoy! Excited to be a part of Team-BHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradiddle View Post
Hi Everyone,
I'm Prashant from Bangalore.
I'm a software developer on the weekdays and a musician on the weekends
Welcome to Team-BHP Prashant !

Quote:
The tusker will celebrate her 8th birthday soon and I'm looking forward to giving her a makeover. I would love to hear your opinions on that.
Being the youngest in our family, I have always sat in the third row whenever on trips. Xylo has the best last row out there. Would love to know your experience with the Xylo over the years.

Here is another thread you might find interesting - Team-BHPians and their Pets

Do take a look at the various rules once.
Old 4th September 2017, 21:50   #3
BHPian

Re: Ahoy! Excited to be a part of Team-BHP

Hi blackwasp,

Thank you for the warm welcome and for sharing the link to the 'Team-BHPians and their Pets' thread.

The leg room in 3rd row was the biggest reason for choosing the Xylo over the other SUV/MUVs in the market. 8 years after its launch, I still don't think there is a vehicle with a more comfortable 3rd row than the Xylo at the same price point.

I have had tall, short, fat, thin, young and old people in the third row and so far I have heard nothing but nice things about the seating comfort. I'm glad that you share a similar experience.

Best,
Prashant
Closed Thread

Most Viewed