Team-BHP - On the beach, in the rain!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   On the beach, in the rain! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/190946-beach-rain.html)

A red Swift whiz past me and I am reminded of a post where the member realized his dream of driving on the sand beach (clue 1). Following the tyre imprints, I walk across the sandy beach full of shells to grab a glass of kokam sharbat (clue 2). There is a long queue, understandably so, when every creature around is lined up for one or the other water sport (clue 3). Making sure to remain in line of sight of the vendor (to make sure he gives due respect to my lone drink order considering the group of hungry wolves around me), I looked sheepishly at my mobile. As usual there were some 10 odd mails. Expecting free credit cards, some weight loss schemes, etc. I sifted through the mails to find that ever elusive congratulatory mail.

And what a lovely coincidence, when I registered (or re-registered or re-registered) for Team-BHP membership I quoted this trip and voila, I received the membership during the same trip.

Last clue:

On the beach, in the rain!-dsc_0052.jpg

I was on Malvan beach when luck smiled on me, enjoying West Coast Drive from Mumbai via Dapoli to Tarkali. I will be posting a travelogue on the same in some time.

A big thanks to the hosts who have created a quality forum for all enthusiasts like me. And thanks a lot for finally accepting my request for membership, the rejections only reaffirmed the standards set by forum.

I live in maximum city of Mumbai. I have stayed in Delhi, Kolkata and Lucknow for considerable time. I work with a nutrition MNC. I have neck- deep running passion for travel, photography, history and of-course 4 wheels.
Looking forward to post lot many travelogues, photographs, joining Team-BHP drives and meeting the gurus in person !

Parting Pic:
On the beach, in the rain!-dsc_0057.jpg

Cheers,

Welcome Bluebird_7 :)

Appears bluebird is your S-Cross, is it the 1.3 or 1.6?

See you around bluebird with your bluebird :D enjoy your stay

Welcome to Team-BHP Bluebird_7!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluebird_7 (Post 4280400)
I was on Malvan beach when luck smiled on me, enjoying West Coast Drive from Mumbai via Dapoli to Tarkali. I will be posting a travelogue on the same in some time.

Something tells me that your writing style will be very fun to read. Looking forward to your trip report.

Quote:

I live in maximum city of Mumbai. I have stayed in Delhi, Kolkata and Lucknow for considerable time. I work with a nutrition MNC. I have neck- deep running passion for travel, photography, history and of-course 4 wheels.
Looking forward to post lot many travelogues, photographs, joining Team-BHP drives and meeting the gurus in person !
Staying in different cities and experiencing different cultures is something I have come to appreciate. When I was in school, we moved places every 2 year and initially I used to dislike that very much, but later on I was looking forward to living in a new place.

You can find out more about the Team-BHP meets in this section of the forum.

Do take a look at the rules of the forum once.

Good, short and crisp travelogue. Welcome to TBHP. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheel (Post 4280467)

See you around bluebird with your bluebird :D enjoy your stay

Most likely it is the 1.3, as the 1.6 S-cross has the "1.6" badge on the Rear Hatch, which is absent on the 1.3 variant. :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhishek46 (Post 4280605)
Good, short and crisp travelogue. Welcome to TBHP. :D

Most likely it is the 1.3, as the 1.6 S-cross has the "1.6" badge on the Rear Hatch, which is absent on the 1.3 variant. :thumbs up

Assuming he's removed the badge, it is still a 1.3 as 1.6 comes with silver roof railsstupid:

Welcome aboard!
I assume that that ferry guy in the first picture must have told the same thing to you and your Bluebird.

less than 300 words and 2 pictures and you've already got people interested. I'm confused, is it a travelogue or an introduction :D

Wish you travel more and more, and hope to see more travelogues. Welcome aboard!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheel (Post 4280467)
Welcome Bluebird_7 :)

Thanks ! Yes its the 1.3 S-Cross (naming inspiration SR-71 blackbird:D).

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackwasp (Post 4280604)
Welcome to Team-BHP Bluebird_7!

Something tells me that your writing style will be very fun to read.

Thanks ! Will soon post the travelogue.

Staying in different cities and experiencing different cultures is something I have come to appreciate.

Same here, i too moved every 3 years during childhood, made me a wanderlust !

Quote:

Originally Posted by hemanth.anand (Post 4280786)
Welcome aboard!
I assume that that ferry guy in the first picture must

Thanks ! The ferry guy was too impatient to welcome anyone, specially me who did not understand his konkani.

less than 300 words and 2 pictures and you've already got people interested. I'm confused, is it a travelogue or

Thanks for the kind words.It is not the log, will post the same soon.