Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th October 2017, 17:18   #1
BHPian

I hit the jackpot!

Good day everyone!

I am Suhail, I am a 24-year-old Heavy Machinery engineer who lays railroads (Delhi folks, if you ever travel the Rapid Metro, upcoming pink line and the Noida extension that is currently ongoing, take pride that a fellow Team-BHPian has laid the tracks. Chennai folks, you too).

My garage consists of a Toyota Corolla Altis, a really entertaining Chevy Optra Magnum. A 7-seater is on the cards too, fingers crossed!

I undertake a solo trip to random places each year, with the prime highlight being spartan experience for the week (sometimes its the completely opposite). Other interests include reading occasional philosophy and fitness (Feel free to ask me tips for your fitness related issues).

Suhail
ubermensch is offline   (19) Thanks
Old 24th October 2017, 19:11   #2
BHPian

Re: I hit the jackpot!

Welcome to the forum. Good to see a fellow petrolhead who appreciates Nietzsche. Look forward to the interactions.
Old 25th October 2017, 15:16   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead148 View Post
Welcome to the forum. Good to see a fellow petrolhead who appreciates Nietzsche. Look forward to the interactions.

Your signature makes us great friends to begin with, it is indeed a pleasure being in the same community as you.
ubermensch is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th October 2017, 20:23   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubermensch View Post
Good day everyone!

I am Suhail, I am a 24-year-old Heavy Machinery engineer who lays railroads (Delhi folks, if you ever travel the Rapid Metro, upcoming pink line and the Noida extension that is currently ongoing, take pride that a fellow Team-BHPian has laid the tracks. Chennai folks, you too).

My garage consists of a Toyota Corolla Altis, a really entertaining Chevy Optra Magnum. A 7-seater is on the cards too, fingers crossed!

I undertake a solo trip to random places each year, with the prime highlight being spartan experience for the week (sometimes its the completely opposite). Other interests include reading occasional philosophy and fitness (Feel free to ask me tips for your fitness related issues).

Suhail
Welcome onboard!

Talking about Metro to Noida extension, has it been approved yet ? I do not see any ground work yet :(
Old 25th October 2017, 21:05   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEite View Post
Welcome onboard!

Talking about Metro to Noida extension, has it been approved yet ? I do not see any ground work yet :(
Yes, it has started from noida city centre and will be extended further
Old 26th October 2017, 11:54   #6
Team-BHP Support

Hi Suhail,

Welcome to Team-BHP. It is a pleasure to have you on board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubermensch View Post
I am a 24-year-old Heavy Machinery engineer who lays railroads (Delhi folks, if you ever travel the Rapid Metro, upcoming pink line and the Noida extension that is currently ongoing, take pride that a fellow Team-BHPian has laid the tracks. Chennai folks, you too).
Why just Delhi and Chennai folks, all BHPians should take pride.

Quote:
We will look forward to detailed ownership reviews from you.

Quote:
I undertake a solo trip to random places each year, with the prime highlight being spartan experience for the week (sometimes its the completely opposite).
I'm sure you have been through our Travelogues section. Please add your inputs there.

Trust you have been through Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed