Team-BHP - Good Day, Team-BHP!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Good Day, Team-BHP! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/191893-good-day-team-bhp.html)

Hello BHPians,

Initially, I'd like to thank the administrators of the community on accepting me as a fellow enthusiast and welcoming me to whole new world of motoring experience.

I turned in being a Car nut for over a decade now. And quite lately, I've been introduced to team-BHP-My Bad! One can only regret why weren't you part of this huge, passionate community just as early.

An essential part of my life always revolved around cars.

For a couple of years now, the internet did serve me the best of the automotive content from varied sources. As time passed by. I needed something matured, unique and unbiased perspective which the mere Auto magazines and Websites had missing. A dialogue of the highest motoring content was surely lacking.

Then, Team-BHP happened couple of months ago. I've been closely viewing the quality content (threads, reviews, travelogues, corporate scenario..etc) the website has to offer- to which I'm completely awestruck. The quintessential Automobile community which I've learned operates as a family of enthusiasts. A few brilliant and passionate people behind the screen. Kudos to the Team.

Now the Life(Car) Substance. What do I drive?

1. Hyundai I20 1.4 CRDi 2012.
2. Chevrolet Tavera LS2.5 2005. (Just reached 3,00,000 KMs on the ODO, The 'LIGHT' rests in Jealousy.):D

Favorite Wheelers: Toyota Innova, Chevy Cruze, Maruti Suzuki Swift.

I'm hoping for an amazing experience and an opportunity to learn loads of automobile stuff at Team-BHP. I, Once again say hello to the people at Team-BHP and wishing you miles of happy motoring.

Let us together dream, talk and live cars!

Thanks and Regards,
Irfan.

Great to have you with us, Irfan! Welcome :).

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimeDrive (Post 4295466)
Hyundai I20 1.4 CRDi 2012

That i20 - and the 1st gen i10 - announced the arrival of the 'new Hyundai'. Truly premium package. I remember driving it to Pawna for our official review and being very impressed with it. Would say that highway manners were the only chink in its armour, but Hyundai has now addressed that problem as well. The Koreans have finally learned how to tune their suspensions.

Quote:

Chevrolet Tavera LS2.5 2005. (Just reached 3,00,000 KMs on the ODO, The 'LIGHT' rests in Jealousy.)
Wow! You just have to share an ownership report with us, explaining in detail all the maintenance work performed. Did you go get the recall fix?

Welcome to team-bhp, Irfan.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimeDrive
Chevrolet Tavera LS2.5 2005. (Just reached 3,00,000 KMs on the ODO

That is indeed some running - 3lakh kms in 12 years. :Shockked: In contrast, my 2005 Baleno is yet to hit even the 1lakh mark.

As GTO mentioned, do share a report with us on what all the car went through in 300k kms.

Happy motoring.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 4296069)
Great to have you with us, Irfan! Welcome :).

Thanks a lot, GTO! Glad to be welcomed by the leader Man at Team-BHP.

Quote:

That i20 - and the 1st gen i10 - announced the arrival of the 'new Hyundai'. Truly premium package. I remember driving it to Pawna for our official review and being very impressed with it.
Indeed! Also, something Hyundai definitely needed to counter VW and Skoda's entry into premium hatchback back then.

The first day at Team-BHP, I remember searching for an I20 thread and found the same official review of the I20 you've mentioned. It was an amazing review- May be one of the best reviews to have noticed. I still go back and check the thread if I'm missing something that I don't know about the car. :D

Quote:

Wow! You just have to share an ownership report with us, explaining in detail all the maintenance work performed. Did you go get the recall fix?
Sure! I'm trying to get some first hand details from its previous owner(We Bought the car in 2012 and Some 160k on the ODO). Once everything is stacked, I'll share a detailed report on its Journey up until. I'm unsure if the Car went to a Recall Fix in 2013(GM recalls Tavera), Should check with my Uncle.

Quote:

Originally Posted by supremeBaleno (Post 4296085)
Welcome to team-bhp, Irfan.

That is indeed some running - 3lakh kms in 12 years. :Shockked: In contrast, my 2005 Baleno is yet to hit even the 1lakh mark.

As GTO mentioned, do share a report with us on what all the car went through in 300k kms.

Happy motoring.

Thanks for welcoming, supremeBaleno.

I'll try to put on a decent report of its experience at the earliest.

Happy Motoring you too.