Team-BHP - Thanks for having me in, Team-BHP! Hola members
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Thanks for having me in, Team-BHP! Hola members (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/191984-thanks-having-me-team-bhp-hola-members.html)

First of all, A big thanks to the moderator of T-BHP. I was trying to become a member of this esteemed forum since last 2 years! As they say, “Good things take time”, so as this membership. Finally, last Sunday evening, I received the mail “Team-BHP Membership APPROVED!”. Oh boy, what a feeling!! Feeling of accomplishment, feeling of proudness. This has to be the “mail of the year”, at least for me! My birthday is just round the corner and the T-BHP membership is one of the best birthday gift I got till date! :) Thank you T-BHP for having me! I have always tried to maintain the quality of driving as a true follower of T-BHP, even before the membership got approved; now with the membership approval, the responsibility has just got doubled.

A GST professional in Service from the “City of Joy”, currently based in the “City of Nizam”. Fond of travelling, love good food & drinks, love animals especially dogs, passionate about photography or videography and of course, needless to say crazy about cars!

Talking about cars, proudly driving “The White knight”: Grand i10 since 31st Aug 2015. Celebrated 2 years of anniversary a few months back! I will share my buying experience very soon!

Meanwhile enjoy some of the casual snaps of my white knight.

Cheers!

Thanks for having me in, Team-BHP! Hola members-dsc00102.jpg

Thanks for having me in, Team-BHP! Hola members-img_20150807_120234713.jpg

Thanks for having me in, Team-BHP! Hola members-photogrid_1438712651802.jpg

Hi,

Welcome to Team-BHP. It is a pleasure to have you on board.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cp171185 (Post 4297208)
My birthday is just round the corner and the T-BHP membership is one of the best birthday gift I got till date!

Wish you a Very Happy Birthday.

Quote:

Thank you T-BHP for having me! I have always tried to maintain the quality of driving as a true follower of T-BHP, even before the membership got approved; now with the membership approval, the responsibility has just got doubled.
Good to hear that that. BHPian or not, one should always try to be as good a driver as possible.

Quote:

A GST professional in Service from the “City of Joy”, currently based in the “City of Nizam”.
Nice to know that. We have a number of active threads on GST. I'm sure you can give you inputs on them.

Quote:

Talking about cars, proudly driving “The White knight”: Grand i10 since 31st Aug 2015. Celebrated 2 years of anniversary a few months back! I will share my buying experience very soon!
Nice car - practical, good looking and a quality product overall. We would love to have a comprehensive review from you.

I'm sure you have been through Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aditya (Post 4297484)
Hi,

Welcome to Team-BHP. It is a pleasure to have you on board.

Wish you a Very Happy Birthday.

Good to hear that that. BHPian or not, one should always try to be as good a driver as possible.

Nice to know that. We have a number of active threads on GST. I'm sure you can give you inputs on them.

Nice car - practical, good looking and a quality product overall. We would love to have a comprehensive review from you.

I'm sure you have been through Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.

Thanks a ton for your advance wish! Its indeed a pleasure getting membership of T-BHP. Comprehensive review, well.. will surely come up with that, but before that, let me put my buying experience of our Grand soon:)

Regarding driving a car, I always try to spread awareness among my network people beside trying to be a better driver everyday, thanks to T-BHP for influencing me:)

GST: Oh yes, I will be more than happy to contribute regarding GST beside cars!

Live to Drive!
Cheers!!