Team-BHP - Finally a BHPian!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Finally a BHPian! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/192578-finally-bhpian.html)

Finally my Team BHP membership has been approved after 3 attempts. I have been surfing through various threads of TeamBHP for almost 1 year and then it hit me why not to try and become a member of such a prestigious forum. Finally, I am here.

First and foremost, I would like to thank all BHPians for their contribution in various threads that has helped me being updated with Indian Automobiles scene. I would not be exaggerating if I say TeamBHP is to Petrolheads what Shakespeare is to literature. This forum has guided me to buy a bike without me being a member then.

About myself, I am Neeraj Joglekar from Pune. I currently have Bajaj Dominar400 as my daily ride and drive my father's i20 and mother's Ritz occasionally. I have been a fan of cars since age of 5 though started driving them only after I was legally allowed to and got my permanent licence. My interest in Bikes developed as late as last year.

I would like to conclude by saying that I hope I can contribute a little bit to this forum and be able to gain loads of knowledge and information from this forum.

Hello Neeraj,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neeraj1903 (Post 4307507)
First and foremost, I would like to thank all BHPians for their contribution in various threads that has helped me being updated with Indian Automobiles scene. I would not be exaggerating if I say TeamBHP is to Petrolheads what Shakespeare is to literature. This forum has guided me to buy a bike without me being a member then.

Always nice to hear that the forum has been of help to someone.

Quote:

About myself, I am Neeraj Joglekar from Pune. I currently have Bajaj Dominar400 as my daily ride and drive my father's i20 and mother's Ritz occasionally. I have been a fan of cars since age of 5 though started driving them only after I was legally allowed to and got my permanent licence.
Great to know that you followed the rules and started driving only after reaching the legal age.

Quote:

I would like to conclude by saying that I hope I can contribute a little bit to this forum and be able to gain loads of knowledge and information from this forum.
One thing I'm looking forward to from you is a comprehensive review of the Dominar 400.

Please take some time to go through Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aditya (Post 4308894)
Hello Neeraj,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here.

Always nice to hear that the forum has been of help to someone.

Great to know that you followed the rules and started driving only after reaching the legal age.

One thing I'm looking forward to from you is a comprehensive review of the Dominar 400.

Please take some time to go through Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.

Yes sir. Exam starts in 2 days. I will complete review as soon as it ends:)