Team-BHP - Hola BHPians from the lap of the Himalayas (HP-48)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hola BHPians from the lap of the Himalayas (HP-48) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/192734-hola-bhpians-lap-himalayas-hp-48-a.html)

I’m brimming with exuberance of finally achieving the “TEAM BHPian” tag. My joy knows no bounds today, as after two unsuccessful attempts finally as I’m sharing this platform with my fellow BHPian’s from all walks of life. At the outset I would like to offer my sincere thanks to the moderators for giving me an opportunity to be part of Team BHP clan, it truly feels ecstatic!!

I am an Automobile Enthusiast and love to talk about anything and everything related to Cars, My love for DIY's and automobiles are as old as my early school days when I first learnt to ride a bicycle, and even then I had done many DIY’s on my Hero Ranger, like installation of the head light, stop lamp on the rear and varieties of hooters.

And thus began my journey, when I started riding my dad’s 1985 Vespa Alfa, whereupon, the automobile bug in me started kicking in. I remember spending my entire pocket money buying auto journals from the only shop we had in our town. I had two suitcases full of those magazines and had to give them away last year as stocking them was becoming impossible because of space constraints in the “city-life’. Spending hours with our scooter mechanic back then was the highlight of my day, the time I always looked forward to.

I come from Chamba in Himachal Pradesh. Chamba is a serene valley surrounded by Dhauladhar mountain ranges. I’ll share more about Chamba Valley later in my posts with sights like Sachpass, Khajiaar,Bharmour,Pangi valley which are few of the hot spots attracting tourists from all over the world.

On the professional front, I work with an US based MNC in Gurgaon, which manages transitions for corporates, prior to which I have worked in to banking sector for eight years.

My areas of interest are Cars, cars and cars, aside cars hills is where my heart lies. Our current garage comprises of;

Vespa ALFA (1984) Dad’s
Hyundai i10 (2009) Dad’s
Pulsar 220F (2015) Dad’s
R.E Thunderbird (2004)
Fiat Punto JTD (2010)
Skoda Laura TDI (2013)

Mechanics have always been my “ friend next door- buddies” to me, I am very keen and inquisitive about identifying glitches in the car and then working along with the mechanic to get the glitch fixed. Spending time on weekends with mechanics, in workshops is something which comes naturally to me. I aspire to start my own workshop back in the hills, once I am done with my corporate stint. I look forward to assimilate and grasp more & more about cars from the connoisseurs at TeamBHP.

Few pictures of my machine, pardon me for the poor quality of photos.

Welcome to T-BHP.
Hope you will have a great time on board, reading the unbiased reviews and the healthy interactions with Auto Gurus here.
You have got some really prized possessions.
Happy and Safe driving.
Regards
Sravan

Hi varoon9999, welcome to team-bhp !!!

You should find yourself at home here, given your passion for all things automotive.

Cheers,
supremeBaleno

Welcome Varoon,

Great pictures to start your innings with TBHP!
Glad to know that you love DIYs. There is a separate section for DIYers which I am sure you would enjoy going through and posting too.

Do have a look at the rules of TBHP as well :)

See 'ya around!

Regards,
Saket

Thankyou skchettry,supremeBaleno & saket77 for giving me warm welcome on board.It certainly feels like home.

I am religiously reading the rules section,I'll surely adhere to them.