Team-BHP - Hello All
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hello All (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/192758-hello-all.html)

Hello All,

My name is Makrand and I recently got an approval to become a part of this esteemed community of petrol heads :) I have been a non-member follower of this forum for the last 7-8 years and have gone through many many threads containing loads of useful information about cars, routes, offroading, destinations and of course the unmatched new car reviews. Special thank you to GTO to encourage me to become a part of the community !

I am married and have a 7 year old son, who is also smitten by cars. I am a resident of Pune, love driving, travelling, clicking photographs (landscapes and birds are a special attraction for me) and reading team-bhp posts.

I current own a Hyundai i10 Sportz 2009 model with the sweet 1.2L Kappa engine. In the past, I have owned a Honda city V-MT i-Vtec which had to be sold within a year due to my travel outside India. I had also purchased a pre-worshipped Honda Civic VAT (yes, with paddle shifters :D) and was happy with the car until 2017 monsoon ruined the daily office commute road and had multiple issues due to underbody scraping almost on a daily basis. I have sold that car now and will be in the market for another one by March-2018.

Looking forward to interacting with you all and getting inputs for my next car, an upcoming road trip and a lot of other topics.

Have a good day !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maddy3008 (Post 4310919)
Hello All,

My name is Makrand and I recently got an approval to become a part of this esteemed community of petrol heads.

Hi Makrand! Welcome to Team-BHP!

Quote:

I am a resident of Pune, love driving, travelling, clicking photographs (landscapes and birds are a special attraction for me) and reading team-bhp posts.
One more photographer in out midst! Looking forward to see your snaps. We have a very active photography thread which I'm sure will be interesting to you (Link).

Quote:

I currently own a Hyundai i10 Sportz 2009 model with the sweet 1.2L Kappa engine. I have sold that car now and will be in the market for another one by March-2018.
The Hyundai i10 is a perfect city car - compact dimensions yet spacious inside. In Pune traffic, the small cars are best.

Quote:

Looking forward to interacting with you all and getting inputs for my next car, an upcoming road trip and a lot of other topics.
Lots of new cars coming up. I'm sure there there will be many that you like. Before posting though, please go through the rules of the forum once.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackwasp (Post 4312198)
Hi Makrand! Welcome to Team-BHP!

One more photographer in out midst! Looking forward to see your snaps. We have a very active photography thread which I'm sure will be interesting to you (Link).

Thanks ! I think I have already been on the photography thread earlier. But the T-BHP membership will allow me to contribute as well clap:

I will certainly go through the forum rules threads for sure.