Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th December 2017, 12:55   #1
BHPian

Finally I get to be called a BHPian

Since I’m a stickler for bullet points, I thought this would be the best way to start off.

Name - Arjun Shubrah
Age - 19
Location - New Delhi/Jamshedpur
Occupation - Student

If you ask me about myself, I’ll tell you that I am just another boy who put up posters of cars on his bedroom wall, who turned his head to look at any car that passed by, whose first word in his life was “gaadi” rather than “Ma” or “Papa”, who took apart his first engine when he was 11, who spent his childhood playing NFS (still do), who prefers cars over women, who’s been saving up in his piggy bank for his own car since he was 13, who’s been following Team-BHP since he was 9, who thought (and still thinks) that having a driving license is the best thing in the world, who’s put a lot of sales executives to shame at dealerships (thanks to automotive magazines & the forum), who has a collection of ACI & OD magazines from even before this forum was born, whose Hot Wheels are his most prized possession (still buy them till date), who cannot gulp down his food if not reading something interesting on Team-BHP or watching a Motor-Trend video on YouTube (TopGear hasn’t been the same since the trio left), etc.

The list can go on endlessly, but my point here is that I am as true as a petrolhead can get, and that too, since birth.
I’ve wanted to be on the forum for a PRETTY long time now, and now that I’m here, it feels surreal.
I actually called up my parents to know that my membership has been approved and went and got myself a cake (and ate all of it too).
I have looked up to the people on this forum for quite a while now, and to me, GTO is God.

To wrap it all up, or else it could go on endlessly, I would like to thank the moderators for approving my membership, as it’s a pleasure to finally be here with like minded people, who can understand my car jargon & revert with with stuff even I have difficulty understanding.

I’d like to end this boring introduction by quoting Dale Earnhardt, as he once said, “It’s a never ending battle of making your car better & also trying to be better yourself”.

P.S - I love the R34 GT-R to death.

Cheers.
AShubrah is offline   (15) Thanks
Old 10th December 2017, 00:07   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Finally I get to be called a BHPian

Hey Arjun, Welcome to the forum. Do go through the rules and have a pleasant stay.

See you around :-)
Leoshashi is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 10th December 2017, 17:52   #3
BANNED

Welcome to the TBHP family. Watch and observe and progressively increase your contribution level. This way you will break in rather seamlessly.
sgiitk is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th December 2017, 21:55   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Hey Arjun, Welcome to the forum. Do go through the rules and have a pleasant stay.

See you around :-)
Thank you for the warm welcome, Shashi Bhaiya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgiitk View Post
Welcome to the TBHP family. Watch and observe and progressively increase your contribution level. This way you will break in rather seamlessly.
Thank you for the warm welcome & great advice, sir.
AShubrah is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th December 2017, 11:29   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AShubrah View Post

P.S - I love the R34 GT-R to death.

Cheers.
Welcome aboard.
R34 aka Godzilla is the Play Station of the big boys. My favorite too.
Cheers
Jr Godzilla is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th December 2017, 12:13   #6
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
If you ask me about myself, I’ll tell you that I am just another boy who spent his childhood playing NFS (still do),
Kudos man. The thing about car games, no matter how old they get, they're still enjoyable.

Quote:
I’d like to end this boring introduction by quoting Dale Earnhardt, as he once said, “It’s a never ending battle of making your car better & also trying to be better yourself”.

Cheers.
Many here would disagree that this was a boring introduction

Thoroughly enjoyed reading your intro. You will find many people here with similar interests as you.

Quote:
who took apart his first engine when he was 11
That's quite the start! Looking forward to reading your contributions on various topics.

Welcome to the Forum.
Omkar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th December 2017, 02:55   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omkar View Post
Welcome to the Forum.
Completely agree with you on the car games part, sir.
Thank you so much for the kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Godzilla View Post
Welcome aboard.
R34 aka Godzilla is the Play Station of the big boys. My favorite too.
Cheers
Since you did mention the nickname, I thought I’d share a picture of the plate on my maternal uncle’s R33 GT-R.
Attached Thumbnails
Finally I get to be called a BHPian-bee0362219ff49348b0bfd00690d26a6.jpeg  

AShubrah is offline   (4) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks