Team-BHP - Hello from Guwahati
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hello from Guwahati (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/193214-hello-guwahati.html)

Hello Everyone

Finally i am a part of the best community for petrol heads in this country.

I am a 23 year old from Guwahati, Assam & i have recently completed my graduation. Apart from automobiles my hobbies are Cricket, Video Game & recently football.

The Cars in our garage are-

1) Maruti Omni (1999-present) at 104000 km.
2) Fiat Punto Emotion (2012-2106) sold at 103000 km.
3) Maruti Zen Vxi Deluxe 2001 ( pre-owned in 2016 for my college duties ) at 109000 km.
4) Ford Ecosport Titanium (O) (2016-present) at 24000 km.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiranjitp (Post 4319587)
Hello Everyone

Finally I am a part of the best community for petrol heads in this country.

Welcome to Team-BHP!

Quote:

I am a 23 year old from Guwahati, Assam & i have recently completed my graduation. Apart from automobiles my hobbies are Cricket, Video Game & recently football.
Assam is a place on my wishlist for a long time. I have heard so much about it. The nature, hills, etc. are something that I have been wanting to see for a long time.

Congrats on your graduation, what are your plans for the future?

A fellow Fiatian - its nice to see someone who's used his Punto for 1 lakh+ km. How was the car and your experience with the company all these years? I'm also surprised to see the Omni, it still sells in good numbers - primarily due to its utility.

Before you post, please go through the rules once. All the best for the future.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackwasp (Post 4319952)
Welcome to Team-BHP!

Assam is a place on my wishlist for a long time. I have heard so much about it. The nature, hills, etc. are something that I have been wanting to see for a long time.

Congrats on your graduation, what are your plans for the future?

Thanks for the warm welcome. Please do visit Assam & also try to include the neighboring States in your trip.

As for my plans after my graduation mostly I am looking for a Job but also open for higher studies if I get into a good Institute.

The Punto will always remain very close to me & my family. It was a big upgrade after living with a Omni for 13 years. As for the reliability & Service Support it was okay with a few niggles along the way till about 100k kilometers. But hell broke loose after that, so much that we were to sell of the car for a significant loss.

Having said that the car was brilliant with its magic carpet ride quality, Perfectly weighted hydraulic steering, heavy built quality & supermodel like looks. Though its replacement car the Ecosport was from a higher segment, I (& my whole family) feel that it trails behind the Punto in quite a few aspects. Try to hold on to your Punto as long as you can as you don't get cars like these anymore specially in the sub 10 lakh segment.

The Omni was the first car in our family, she has kind of became a family member now. My dad & I have no plans to sell her ever, all long as the parts are available the Omni will be kept running. It also helps that maintaining a Omni is very cheap due to its simple mechanisms & high reliability .