Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th December 2017, 23:58   #1
BHPian

A Team-BHPian finally!

Hello everyone,

Feels great to be here on my second attempt registering for membership! I am Sandeep, 30 years old. I am from Bengaluru and work as a coder in the computer networking industry.

I heard about team-bhp ages ago.. I think it must have been when I was googling for bike reviews back in 2008. I started with an Apache 150 back in 2006 ( had to go on a mini-hunger strike for a couple of days to get this one ), moved on to Yamaha R15 in 2008 and started riding a Kawasaki Ninja 300 from 2013.

I bought my first car Swift Vxi in February 2012. I had the budget for a Swift Vdi but I thought I'll go with the Vxi, save money and spend it on ICE. Got it done at Satya's - EVO, Ulsoor ( guess where I first found out EVO, yep right here ). I was back then a noob in cars and knew nothing about the 1.3 DDiS, would have picked the diesel if I had done a bit more research on team-bhp. But I love my Swift Vxi and still have it.

The itch for a bigger car started just about 6 months back. Took delivery of my Hyundai Tucson Crdi GLS AT ( the AWD version ) two weeks back!

I love riding my bike. Used to go on a lot of short rides until three years back. Also loved lifting weights a lot back then. My interests have changed since I got married. My wife and I now visit a lot of restaurants. Also my wife is an excellent cook and we keep trying our hands at recipes that we come across in YouTube ( worked out well so far )

See you all around! And I hope to write down an initial ownership review of my Tucson soon!!
sandeep.k is offline   (15) Thanks
Old 18th December 2017, 10:21   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: A Team-BHPian finally!

Welcome Sandeep!

Congratulations on the Tucson - it's among the best diesel automatics in that price range. Lovely engine, and Hyundai has greatly improved the competence levels of their ATs & suspension behaviour.

Looking forward to the ownership report of your steed.
GTO is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks