Team-BHP - Thanks for welcoming me to Team-BHP
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Thanks for welcoming me to Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/193749-thanks-welcoming-me-team-bhp.html)

Hello everyone,
I’m happy to finally be a member of Team-BHP after reading and researching here since years and years now (how long exactly ? Forgive me, but I really can’t remember). Many thanks to the moderators for helping me finally get on board and a special shout-out to GTO for personally responding to my queries via “contact us”.

I’m Mumbai based, close to touching the half-century mark now, and can’t imagine a life without wheels. My first drive ? A few feet forward and then back in reverse in a basement parking lot (as a teenager in a really old Ambassador). I’ve been riding two-wheelers since the age of 16, and still love the feel on two wheels.

My journey with wheels has been as follows:
2 wheels: Bajaj Chetak, Bajaj Super (two of these back-to-back across 20 years), and now a Honda Activa.
4 wheels: Premier Padmini, 118NE, Maruti 1000, Maruti Esteem, and now a Honda City ZX.

Since all my 4-wheelers have been pre-owned, I have gained a lot of learning from “the school of hard knocks”, and this has been one of the earliest reasons for me finding my way to Team BHP for reading and learning. I look forward to continuing the learning here (by now having the privilege of posting and interacting with the great pool of knowledge named Team-BHP).

Thanks once again. HB.

Hi HB,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you on board.

Quote:

Originally Posted by //HB (Post 4329217)
My journey with wheels has been as follows:
2 wheels: Bajaj Chetak, Bajaj Super (two of these back-to-back across 20 years), and now a Honda Activa.
4 wheels: Premier Padmini, 118NE, Maruti 1000, Maruti Esteem, and now a Honda City ZX.

Since all my 4-wheelers have been pre-owned, I have gained a lot of learning from “the school of hard knocks”, and this has been one of the earliest reasons for me finding my way to Team BHP for reading and learning.

As a pre-owned car buyer myself, I can vouch for the fact that used cars are a great way of upgrading and saving a bucket-load of cash. However, you need to be super careful while hunting and finalising your purchase. Any mistake can result in you falling in a bottomless pit of troubles. Still, that's the only way one learns.

Quote:

I look forward to continuing the learning here (by now having the privilege of posting and interacting with the great pool of knowledge named Team-BHP).
We look forward to meaningful interactions with you over the coming years.

Do take some time to go through the posting rules of Team-BHP.

See you on the forum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aditya (Post 4329560)

Do take some time to go through the posting rules of Team-BHP.

See you on the forum.

Thanks Aditya. Yes I have gone thru the above and will abide by the same.

Welcome :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by //HB (Post 4329573)
Yes I have gone thru the above

Would request a revisit :). Slang / SMS language (e.g. thru) isn't permitted on Team-BHP. Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 4330123)

Would request a revisit :). Slang / SMS language (e.g. thru) isn't permitted on Team-BHP. Thanks!

GTO, thanks and good catch! I actually had to read my posts again to figure out where that crept in. I guess I will have to re-read and review carefully prior to pushing the submit button.